• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
XtraCheddar
Junior Boarder

Re: More FFF SHIRTS!

#209318 1 year, 8 months ago
It really warms my platyheart to see all the FFF love growing for the past couple years. <3<3<3 Definitely gonna have to get one o those shirts, after I settle all debts that is. Please forgive me friends for everything. I appreciate and cherish all the love that was given to me. Havent been on my second home for much too long, and was ashamed to not be able to pay back someone who was more than loving and friendly to me. Times were bla bla bla rough. Really no excuses, but Im tryin to make positive changes in life. Got a new job, and place w/ my love. If someone could pm me ol madhatters (george)address or contact info, I can make sure that tht makes it to him asap . I really am sorry for my disappearance. Was quite hesitant n worried bout threats with lawyers n whatnot, so i stopped checkin in. I believe in forgiveness n change, and am/have been tryin to change myself for the better, and hope my ol family FFF will keep an open heart/mind, and forgive a silly stupid ass Platypus? <3<3<3 I love you all

"If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im goin to burn one doowwwnnn"

P.S. The PlatySuits still here, if anybody wants to rock it for any shows til I can (if welcomed) make it back to freak the freak. <3

P.P.S. Sorry George. I promise I thought tht would nevr of happened. I love you man..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, splatter_face, GKB, alilfurther, DangerousDan, SunshineSue, Strider1
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#209319 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, I wasn't the one wronged, but it sure sounds like a sincere apology and attempt to make amends to me. I like the new avatar a lot, too. Welcome back, young freak of nature!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: XtraCheddar
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#209369 1 year, 8 months ago
hope all is well for you and stays that way welcome home !!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#209371 1 year, 8 months ago
Everyone is welcome to a second chance!!

Bob....if you are out there....still got tons of love for you!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, XtraCheddar
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#209458 1 year, 8 months ago
XtraCheddar wrote:
It really warms my platyheart to see all the FFF love growing for the past couple years. <3<3<3 Definitely gonna have to get one o those shirts, after I settle all debts that is. Please forgive me friends for everything. I appreciate and cherish all the love that was given to me. Havent been on my second home for much too long, and was ashamed to not be able to pay back someone who was more than loving and friendly to me. Times were bla bla bla rough. Really no excuses, but Im tryin to make positive changes in life. Got a new job, and place w/ my love. If someone could pm me ol madhatters (george)address or contact info, I can make sure that tht makes it to him asap . I really am sorry for my disappearance. Was quite hesitant n worried bout threats with lawyers n whatnot, so i stopped checkin in. I believe in forgiveness n change, and am/have been tryin to change myself for the better, and hope my ol family FFF will keep an open heart/mind, and forgive a silly stupid ass Platypus? <3<3<3 I love you all

"If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im goin to burn one doowwwnnn"

P.S. The PlatySuits still here, if anybody wants to rock it for any shows til I can (if welcomed) make it back to freak the freak. <3

P.P.S. Sorry George. I promise I thought tht would nevr of happened. I love you man..

Well come back Mat; I am flattered that you chose my thread as a format to extend your apologies.

What do you think of my FFF Shirt design?
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Little Bear.
XtraCheddar
Junior Boarder

#209460 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE it dude. Utterly fantastic. Would look great on the Platysuit. That thing reallllly needs a dry cleanin. hehehe I love the flag too, im assuming its MUCH easier to locate fellow FFF. Was checkin out some pictures, looks like everyones gettin down wit a bit o tomfoolery n shenanigans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#209463 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah, lots of foolishness with shannon and tom again
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#209642 1 year, 8 months ago
bump
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#209728 1 year, 8 months ago
Got my FFF shirt today. Thanks Little Bear! Count me as another satisfied customer. Very high quality product.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder

#209829 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks LC!

I hope you enjoy it, thanks for representing!
Time to create page: 1.07 seconds