• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

Re: Small kids watch parents toke at shows

#33692 3 years, 4 months ago
A friend's baby (16 month old) is always around during smoke sessions, and is so used to witnessing people cough after hitting a bong, that she pretends to cough during a session to try and "fit in".

Also, sometimes she'll go and try to put her mouth on the bong to mimic everyone around her, the same with beer.

I feel pretty weird about all this, and as much as I agree that marijuana is "natural" and a "medicine" I personally believe it should be somewhat censored from a young psyche.
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
BEW
Junior Boarder

#33724 3 years, 4 months ago
Parents give kids small amounts of whisky/wine when they're teething etc...Isn't pot safer?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33725 3 years, 4 months ago
PsychicPyramid wrote:
A friend's baby (16 month old) is always around during smoke sessions, and is so used to witnessing people cough after hitting a bong, that she pretends to cough during a session to try and "fit in".

Also, sometimes she'll go and try to put her mouth on the bong to mimic everyone around her, the same with beer.

I feel pretty weird about all this, and as much as I agree that marijuana is "natural" and a "medicine" I personally believe it should be somewhat censored from a young psyche.

That story makes me sad
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#33726 3 years, 4 months ago
BEW wrote:
Parents give kids small amounts of whisky/wine when they're teething etc...Isn't pot safer?

That comment makes me sad
BEW
Junior Boarder

#33936 3 years, 4 months ago
Why exactly does this comment make you sad??? When a child is teething and hurting why is a tiny amount of pot baked in a brownie BAD? Is this worse than any of the aspirins, or ibuprofens, or teething meds that have far more side effects?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#33944 3 years, 4 months ago
now I'm feeling sad.
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#33946 3 years, 4 months ago
i friend of mine, when he was alive; who got me into the dead; always said he would rather see a joint in his kids hands, then a bottle of booze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#33952 3 years, 4 months ago
YA ALL ARE JUST A BUNCH OF DAMN DIRTY DOPERS. Thats all there is to say bout that.

DOWN WITH DRUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!! UP WITH HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#33953 3 years, 4 months ago
Ask any herion addict and they ll say alcohol more than likely. If ya gonna hate, hate on the legal killers. Oxycotin prescribed as a painkiller for my back led to herion addiction (recovered now thanks to the forces that be) but ask any addict and i bet they say it was that first beer that the uncle or cousin ,brother etc thought it would be funny to give to them at a young age. peace to all. r.i.p. jerry!
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#33961 3 years, 4 months ago
I must say..I'm pretty confused as to why this conversation is still going on..... Most of the anti "drug" comments are coming from people who don't even have kids. I have 4 living children...my children understand and respect PLANT medicine

Would I give my kid a brownie over an asprin??? Yes
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds