• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
Posts:432
in the world, but not of the world

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#204891 2 years ago
wow, the roll call list is really long. that's great, lots of FFF representation!!!
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
Posts:586
They Love eachother...

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#204913 2 years ago
Stacy and Bilbo ...30th and 31st. Thank you Em! Glad that we got to see eachother again at RR's. You are awesome!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
Posts:736
hay

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205098 2 years ago
WooHoo!!! Yeah I'm there, staying at the Whit
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205101 2 years ago
wlewis wrote:
was able to grab 4 for NYE, and one for the 29th. had one for the 30th but went to grab a couple for friends and when i did i lost my original and they were gone by the time i clicked back in. very cool, i love the frontgate presale.
confused did you get them or did you lose them?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Connor
Junior Boarder
Posts:276

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205116 2 years ago
ok, so I got my NYE ticket yesterday, now I just have to convince my mother to let me go! I have a good feeling though...
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder
Posts:131

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205125 2 years ago
staying at the whitcomb and will wear the shirt that is my avatar on NYE, so say HI
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205135 2 years ago
Connor wrote:
ok, so I got my NYE ticket yesterday, now I just have to convince my mother to let me go! I have a good feeling though...


I put u down for all three nights, you will be there! You only live once! And make sure to hook up with some FFF while there!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205139 2 years ago
I know it a little early to start planning anything but for the bigger GA shows like the ones at the BGCA the FFF usually likes to meet up in front or by the soundboard! And I do know quite a few are staying at the Whitcomb. We can all get together for some Preshow gaming!

Also let's maybe plan on meeting in Golden Gate Park one afternoon for a gathering! Not far from the venue!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man, gvanman, amusingdeva, Bacon Rocks
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7650
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205141 2 years ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I know it a little early to start planning anything but for the bigger GA shows like the ones at the BGCA the FFF usually likes to meet up in front or by the soundboard! And I do know quite a few are staying at the Whitcomb. We can all get together for some Preshow gaming!

Also let's maybe plan on meeting in Golden Gate Park one afternoon for a gathering! Not far from the venue!


Let's have a big gathering at hippy hill one day! The vibes are thick in that park, I love it! I also want to hit Pigpen's resting place, every time I'm in the Bay I forget about that!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, GoneFurthur
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205143 2 years ago
DenverMan you sure know me! I have to visit Pigpen over the NYE holiday. It's a must! And I don't know your plans but maybe we can go together or even get a group to go out there and have a nice little memorial for Pig. I'll at least have to describe where the grave is. That cemetery turned me around too many times to count the first time looking for it, but found it just before the sun set!

If no one was interested I was planning on going on the 1st. I was gonna stay an extra day or two after the shows.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Posts:497
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205146 2 years ago
mailed in for my tickets yesterday for all three shows! HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE
HOPE FOR ME!!!
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33919
More or less in line

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#205149 2 years ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
DenverMan you sure know me! I have to visit Pigpen over the NYE holiday. It's a must! And I don't know your plans but maybe we can go together or even get a group to go out there and have a nice little memorial for Pig. I'll at least have to describe where the grave is. That cemetery turned me around too many times to count the first time looking for it, but found it just before the sun set!

If no one was interested I was planning on going on the 1st. I was gonna stay an extra day or two after the shows.


Im interested. I definitely want to go with.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, FurthurFlower67, Bacon Rocks
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds