• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#219013 1 year, 10 months ago
gvanman wrote:
any chance of catching a lift to brunch with anyone? I won't have any wheels there.

Or is anyone going to TXR brunch from Oakland?
Flying into OAK at 11:30 am - if someone has room for two people, 2 day packs and a guitar, I will buy them breakfast! Would love to start the weekend off with the FFF, TXR and FOOD!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by amusingdeva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#219025 1 year, 10 months ago
MoveMeBrightly wrote:
I'm still hoping to make my 1st SF NYE run with Furthur happen! If anyone hears of an extra available for NYE I'll take it. I feel like I need to get my 12/31 tic nailed down before I book flt & hotel. Would love to meet up with all you FFF peeps and join in on the fun!

Theres a few ticket on craigslist for a $100. Hope this helps
sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/tix/3455626751.html
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: MoveMeBrightly
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#219047 1 year, 10 months ago
We'll have a car and can probably take a couple of folks
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr bakes, PMoondancer , FurthurFlower67
It All Rolls Into One
Junior Boarder

#219254 1 year, 10 months ago
I will be arriving at the Whitcomb on Saturday, the 29th around 12:30. I'm going to be solo until Bacon Rocks gets there that night (after the show). So, I was going to see if maybe I could meet up with some of you guys before the show. I know many of you all will be meeting at the sound board, but if you guys are going to meet in the park before the show, or at the Whitcomb, or wherever, I'd love to meet up. If you feel so motivated, send me a message with some sort of contact info. Thanks guys and see you there! Woooohoooo!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67, Bacon Rocks
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#219256 1 year, 10 months ago
Love to meet some folks out west for new years.............Vend many shows and still fail to meet up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#219312 1 year, 10 months ago

Yes!!!! 3 tiny more weeks til I'm in California!!!!! A prophet on the burning shore....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , funky420, Bacon Rocks
mortimer
Junior Boarder

#219387 1 year, 10 months ago
Mortimer will make 29 & 30.Will likely be in the park before the shows looking for the flag.Would love to meet more FFFs.
Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

#219391 1 year, 10 months ago
It All Rolls Into One wrote:
I will be arriving at the Whitcomb on Saturday, the 29th around 12:30. I'm going to be solo until Bacon Rocks gets there that night (after the show). So, I was going to see if maybe I could meet up with some of you guys before the show. I know many of you all will be meeting at the sound board, but if you guys are going to meet in the park before the show, or at the Whitcomb, or wherever, I'd love to meet up. If you feel so motivated, send me a message with some sort of contact info. Thanks guys and see you there! Woooohoooo!!!

sweet!!! hook a good kid up!!!! fun times, so excited to spend a long New Years weekend with such a great group of people!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
Bacon Rocks
Senior Boarder

#219393 1 year, 10 months ago
It All Rolls into One, brown and I are planning to do an early afternoon tour of Alcatraz on sunday. Would like to ride the Cable Car from right outside Whitcomb to Wharf area, do alcatraz, have eats/drinks at wharf area upon return and ride back to Whitcomb in time to get cleaned up and "prepared" for show!!!
would love for others "to do some time with us" !!
only deal is we have to make reservations soon.... $28 bucks
www.alcatrazcruises.com/index.aspx

grab some tickets and join us!!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
Chester
More or less in line

#219581 1 year, 10 months ago
I would love to do something like that. I just don't think I'll have the time though.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#219587 1 year, 10 months ago
I heard that the Muir Woods were an amazing sight to see. We may go check that out. Once I was hanging out in the middle of Stokes State Forest when I realized we had a show to go to! Haha, nature can be very cool. Are there any bears near?
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by wharfrat71.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#219599 1 year, 10 months ago
wharfrat71 wrote:
I heard that the Muir Woods were an amazing sight to see. We may go check that out. Once I was hanging out in the middle of Stokes State Forest when I realized we had a show to go to! Haha, nature can be very cool. Are there any bears near?

We are looking to go to Muir Woods, meant to last couple of years but never made it.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: wharfrat71
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds