• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder
Posts:541

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216081 1 year, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Just a quick note of some activities the FFF plan on doing that week....

Dec. 29th- Brunch at Terrrapin. When time gets closer I will ask for a head count. We will need to make a reservation if we have such a large group. The more the merrier!

Dec 31st- Gathering at Golden Gate Park, Walk over to the Haight, and possibly take a quick drive down to Pacific beach as well.

Jan 1st.- Golden Arrow ride to Pigpen's grave in Palo Alto

Jan 2nd. - Cruise to Santa Cruz for the GD Archives!

A pre show meet up at the park directly across the street from the BGCA sounds like a perfect place for a meet up! Shouldn't be hard to find the flag there. Also look for some meet ups by the sound board before, at set break, and after the shows!

Holy moly I can't wait!!!


I am staying in Santa Cruz (Boulder Creek) so im in for the archives! What is it?
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Chester
Moderator
Posts:32847
More or less in line

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216110 1 year, 9 months ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Wundurland
Expert Boarder
Posts:620

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216151 1 year, 9 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Just a quick note of some activities the FFF plan on doing that week....

Dec. 29th- Brunch at Terrrapin. When time gets closer I will ask for a head count. We will need to make a reservation if we have such a large group. The more the merrier!

Dec 31st- Gathering at Golden Gate Park, Walk over to the Haight, and possibly take a quick drive down to Pacific beach as well.

Jan 1st.- Golden Arrow ride to Pigpen's grave in Palo Alto

Jan 2nd. - Cruise to Santa Cruz for the GD Archives!

A pre show meet up at the park directly across the street from the BGCA sounds like a perfect place for a meet up! Shouldn't be hard to find the flag there. Also look for some meet ups by the sound board before, at set break, and after the shows!

Holy moly I can't wait!!!


Good stuff to look forward to!
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5404

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216214 1 year, 9 months ago
All this sounds like bunches of fun! Count me in!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216643 1 year, 8 months ago
Chester wrote:


Wow close to a month! This is the week I start to finalize travel plans! Woohoo!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216645 1 year, 8 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Just a quick note of some activities the FFF plan on doing that week....

Dec. 29th- Brunch at Terrrapin. When time gets closer I will ask for a head count. We will need to make a reservation if we have such a large group. The more the merrier!

Dec 31st- Gathering at Golden Gate Park, Walk over to the Haight, and possibly take a quick drive down to Pacific beach as well.

Jan 1st.- Golden Arrow ride to Pigpen's grave in Palo Alto

Jan 2nd. - Cruise to Santa Cruz for the GD Archives!

A pre show meet up at the park directly across the street from the BGCA sounds like a perfect place for a meet up! Shouldn't be hard to find the flag there. Also look for some meet ups by the sound board before, at set break, and after the shows!

Holy moly I can't wait!!!


I am staying in Santa Cruz (Boulder Creek) so im in for the archives! What is it?


library.ucsc.edu/grateful-dead-archive/visit
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3984
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216648 1 year, 8 months ago
Bummer, I'm flying out at 9:45 pm on Jan 1st, but all the other stuff sounds great. Thank you for putting this together, can't wait.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216651 1 year, 8 months ago
dr bakes wrote:
Bummer, I'm flying out at 9:45 pm on Jan 1st, but all the other stuff sounds great. Thank you for putting this together, can't wait.


You can still make Pigen!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31293
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216778 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, that's an impressive itinerary! You folks are going to have such a blast. I want pictures and stories from all of it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
Posts:698
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216780 1 year, 8 months ago
I wish. If I could, I would. If I can, I will. Tickets would appear, as if by magic . . . but better. I love you all! Have great times FFF and co.! peace
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1946

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216782 1 year, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Wow, that's an impressive itinerary! You folks are going to have such a blast. I want pictures and stories from all of it!!


yes!!!!! heres to lots of pics from this year !!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
addyujb
Fresh Boarder
Posts:2

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#216785 1 year, 8 months ago
I just created an account and will be there all 3 nights!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds