• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#221993 1 year, 10 months ago
If I refer to SF as the City by the Bay, will the locals still think that I am a tourist?

Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#221997 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang I was going to wear plaid shorts, have a big camera around my neck, an I "heart" SF shirt and have one of those big #1 Fingers for the 49ers...

Ok ok I admit the 49ers finger is a bit of a stretch.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
mortimer
Junior Boarder

#222004 1 year, 10 months ago
Just call it " The City "
Chester
More or less in line

#222016 1 year, 10 months ago

I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#222022 1 year, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:

I am sooooo excited!!!!
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

#222040 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
Dang I was going to wear plaid shorts, have a big camera around my neck, an I "heart" SF shirt and have one of those big #1 Fingers for the 49ers...

Ok ok I admit the 49ers finger is a bit of a stretch.

"the City" is the safest reference, but it's all good. it's SF, nobody cares that much. and if they do, f$%k 'em. just thought i'd share a bit of local knowledge in case anyone was curious.

+1 for the plaid shorts, camera, i heart SF shirt and 49ers finger mit. i think that socks with birkenstocks would really complete the look.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#222042 1 year, 10 months ago
I hear you brother and I'm not trying to cut and wash your freak flag. I myself, take that approach when flying solo, however when working in community together with others who may be unfamiliar with the city, and having a limited window of time, it is both practical and considerate to have specific times and places to meetup. You (and anyone else for that matter) are free to join the gatherings when and where you like but when the bus comes by and you want to get on it's helpful to be in the right place at the right time. May your stockings be Philled, Jerry Christmas and a Happy New Weir!!!
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#222044 1 year, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
DancingTurtle wrote:
Alex count me in.

I started a list for Alex on the first post of the thread, of the people interested in a ride. I'll add you to the list!

Room on the Arrow permitting, please add me + 1 for the TC Brunch pick up. Thanks to Em for keeping these best laid plans organized.

Once we are all in SF I am sure we can all coordinate so that everyone makes it up to TC for brunch.

I am trying to avoid renting/parking a car for the weekend. Would be interested on throwing down on one if need be. Maybe a mini-van...???
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#222045 1 year, 10 months ago
I would like to travel sat to TXR with Alex and jake and crew.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#222047 1 year, 10 months ago
That's awesome Alex, we won't be able to ride with because we'll have the kids with, but how about we plan on following you. I WANNA check out the highlands too.
I dont know how to copy specific messages in threads I am responding to[ so some of my posts may seem out of context. But funky420 I know your lovely and beautiful wife and danced with your extreemly cool kidz in Wanee. I totally understand if you want to take your own car I just want to put out there that the Golden Arrow has been kid tested and mother approved so your whole family is more than welcomed to ride on the bus. See you real soon brother.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds