• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#221407 1 year, 9 months ago
O hell yea!!!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#221638 1 year, 9 months ago
12 more days!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: RowTimmy
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#221640 1 year, 9 months ago
Zunostar wrote:
Just looked through all the travel and trick info and getting very excited.

Are there any plans for pre-show meet-up? Looking to check out the SF craft beer scene. Amsterdam Cafe on Geary Street sounds good and not too far from the Civic Center.

There is a park across the street from the BGCA....look for the flag flying there before the show or around the soundboard during the show!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zunostar
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#221642 1 year, 9 months ago
How long before the show do people start gathering in the Shakedown (park) area? Or, specifically what time on the 29th will FFF presence be…uh… present
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#221724 1 year, 9 months ago
If anyone want to take a free ride to brunch on the Golden Arrow on the 29th meet up at the BGCA box office before 1100AM. At 11AM sharp the Arrow will pull up and stop in front of the box office to load FFF riders and leave after any and all passengers have gotten on. This is a no stopping zone so I will not be able to park and wait for anyone. It is about a 40 minute drive to TXR from the BGCA. I am planning to make 1 stop at the at the Marin Headlands so you guys can experience the most spectacular view of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge (weather permitting). Let me know if you want to go on this roadtrip. Much love and many blessings to all of you from Alex and Jake
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, DancingTurtle
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#221726 1 year, 9 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
If anyone want to take a free ride to brunch on the Golden Arrow on the 29th meet up at the BGCA box office before 1100AM. At 11AM sharp the Arrow will pull up and stop in front of the box office to load FFF riders and leave after any and all passengers have gotten on. This is a no stopping zone so I will not be able to park and wait for anyone. It is about a 40 minute drive to TXR from the BGCA. I am planning to make 1 stop at the at the Marin Headlands so you guys can experience the most spectacular view of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge (weather permitting). Let me know if you want to go on this roadtrip. Much love and many blessings to all of you from Alex and Jake

That's awesome Alex, we won't be able to ride with because we'll have the kids with, but how about we plan on following you. I WANNA check out the highlands too.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#221727 1 year, 9 months ago
Where in Golden Gate Park will the picnic be happening? If you do not have a specific location yet may I suggest Hippie Hill ? It is a short walk to Haight Ashbury and it's my hood the Golden Arrow often parks there.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Chester
More or less in line

#221731 1 year, 9 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
Where in Golden Gate Park will the picnic be happening? If you do not have a specific location yet may I suggest Hippie Hill ? It is a short walk to Haight Ashbury and it's my hood the Golden Arrow often parks there.

Yes! Hippie hill is where we were planning to go. And count me in for the Golden Arrow trip to TC too!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#221735 1 year, 9 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:

You can bet that Wunderland and I will be on board for this ride!

Thanks Alex. Once again you are the magic that is San Francisco!
Takin' it in stride!
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#221764 1 year, 9 months ago
Count me in. Thank You Alex!
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds