• Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#208277 1 year, 9 months ago
GKB wrote:
Chester wrote:
I've got all my tickets! Came in the mail. I have them in my hands.

aHHhhh, such a good feeling it is! sadly i wont be able to attend due to a gr8 new job i landed i will of course be there in mind and spirit, just gotta keep my body here for work. I know every1 will have a gr8ful time and i will be dancing all 3 night as i work!!

Congrats on the new job, GKB, that's great!!!

And congrats to everyone getting tickets and heading to the shows! You're going to have so much fun!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB
Chester
More or less in line

#208278 1 year, 9 months ago
GKB wrote:

aHHhhh, such a good feeling it is! sadly i wont be able to attend due to a gr8 new job i landed i will of course be there in mind and spirit, just gotta keep my body here for work. I know every1 will have a gr8ful time and i will be dancing all 3 night as i work!!

I am sorry you have to miss it, but hey, that's great news on the new job! Congratulations!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#208303 1 year, 9 months ago
i understand all of yall who dont live here wanting to do the haight/hippie hill thing. if you do that, dont forget to chech out the janus tree(the tree janis japlin sat in back in the 60s)
when walking up to hippie hill, from the main entrance, it is on your right, before the siidwalk splits and goes horizontel in fornt of the hill.
just ask someon all the locals know where it is.
dont climb on it. or put shit in it.(other than putting nugs in the knotholes, thats accepted)
seriously if any "officials" see you with one foot on that tree and you get a ticket.

as far as other stuff to see, i would say my fav. sight of SF is the golden gate bridge heading north. lol.
the antique arcade down at the wharf is kewl.
chinatown has the best strip clubs and massage parlors. larry flynts hustler club is there.
im so over the whole scene on haight and in the park. its depressing seeing what has happened to it.
alll the gangsta wannabes and drunk underaged girls, and people bumming everything they can think of.
if you want to score in the park, dont buy up at the front gate, those guys are for the tourist, and will rip you off, walk around and buy from a hippie. even then they sell "haights" instead of 8ths, meaning 2.75, not 3.5.
you know what, on second thought, dont go to the park to buy anything.

i would def. go visit TC, and Sweetwater if i was coming in town(evn if its just for drinks) and berkerly has some kewl spots, but nothing to write home about.

i know whats close to me, so if you come this far up, theres a tree you can drive through(2 i think) and a giant redwood stump, that was made into a gas station. pretty kewl.
just hiking in the woods is the kewlest. but stay in the state parks.

listen to tom pettys "pirates cove" on his last album. about his trip from SF to mendo.
"you gotta friend iin mendocino..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr bakes
goto11
Fresh Boarder
Captain Hoser

#208314 1 year, 9 months ago
I'm going to all three shows, you'll be able to find me by my Canadian flag cape and SYF hockey jersey! Anyone else heading down from the great white north? Or the great wet northwest?
What now?
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#208315 1 year, 9 months ago
O.K. Gonna stretch me to the breaking point but wait i am at the breaking point lol.However i believe i got the woman in charge to allow us to do the nye run all 3 nights.SO me +2 please.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#208341 1 year, 9 months ago
Got my tickets in the mail today!!!!!!!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
gotti3
Fresh Boarder

#208374 1 year, 9 months ago
does anyone have any extras. I dropped the ball getting tix on sale date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#208378 1 year, 9 months ago
gotti3 wrote:

Look a couple threads back and built to last has some.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: tenecjed
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#208391 1 year, 9 months ago
23atwell wrote:
gotti3 wrote:

Look a couple threads back and built to last has some.

He even said he had some for sale (face value+ service fee but not extra charge ONLY what he paid straight up, sounds legit, but I don't peronally know the guy. If I were to follow my gut instinct I would trust it for 1 ticket, especially if you can do paypal or 1/2 prepay then 1/2 when delivery is received. whatever makes you comfortable, but like I said if it were me i'd go for it. Then again sometimes I'm to trusting. Fool me once....
The voices tell me what to say
dead3087
Fresh Boarder

#208434 1 year, 9 months ago
Truckin up to san fran alllll the way from NY. Leave on xmas night. Can't wait. How is the bill graham aud? It says GA but on my tickets I got row and seat #'s. Are there actually seats there? or is is standing?
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds