• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: ROLL CALL: New Years!!!!

#206402 1 year, 6 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
I'll be staying with friends in Hercules. I try to get to the Civic as early as possible to get in line. Are there any other folks who want to coordinate line-duty? Since I'm dependent on others for transportation, my arrival time is not as early as I'd like. If there are any early birds who want to do line duty, I'll be available as a reliever. If not I'll be there as soon as I can.

I can be in line on sat real early, as i plan on too. Sunday I will be there pretty early also. Monday I have to work, so I wont be showing up til about 4. Im going rail on sat for sure. I plan on being there between 10 and 11. Sunday probably between 12 and 1. PM me if you want to help each other out.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#206517 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey FFF friends this is my first time online since the fall tour. Jake and I are both well and chillin in San Diego, the Arrow is Golden once again, and I just bought my New Years ticket. Isn't Life Fuckin' Great!!!(pardon my French). I'm down for a Golden Arrow post New Years FFF field-trip. We'll put the trip back in the field trip. Keep me posted. Much love many blessings and many thanks to all the good people on tour this fall. Your support was appreciated and your vibes were felt. Much love to all the bad people too. Keep us posted. Alex & Jake
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#206520 1 year, 6 months ago
Great to hear from you Alex we'll be seein you in the bay in Dec!!!!! Give Jake some love.
The voices tell me what to say
terrapintim
Junior Boarder
I know this song it ain't never gonna end

#206549 1 year, 6 months ago
new to the forum! got turned onto this online stuff after a kind friend enlightend me to the streams from the past tour! i am forever grateful! i will be roadtrippin from st louis for all three nights and i cannot wait!
I wrote a letter I mailed in the air.
You may know by that I've got a friend somewhere
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#206551 1 year, 6 months ago
terrapintim wrote:
new to the forum! got turned onto this online stuff after a kind friend enlightend me to the streams from the past tour! i am forever grateful! i will be roadtrippin from st louis for all three nights and i cannot wait!

Welcome to the Forum, Tim! There's quite a few nice folks from St. Louis around here.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#206556 1 year, 6 months ago
Roadtripper wrote:
Hey FFF friends this is my first time online since the fall tour. Jake and I are both well and chillin in San Diego, the Arrow is Golden once again, and I just bought my New Years ticket. Isn't Life Fuckin' Great!!!(pardon my French). I'm down for a Golden Arrow post New Years FFF field-trip. We'll put the trip back in the field trip. Keep me posted. Much love many blessings and many thanks to all the good people on tour this fall. Your support was appreciated and your vibes were felt. Much love to all the bad people too. Keep us posted. Alex & Jake

I am very glad to hear things are going well with you Alex, as well, I am happy to see you posting.

Everything you did this fall, to keep the tour going, as your home was in the process of being destructed, was beyond appreciation. Thanks so much, you nearly killed yourself to keep the road to the show going, and Caity and I are most Grateful!

Say high to the King, I mean Jake.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#206560 1 year, 6 months ago
terrapintim wrote:

Ah, St. Louis the ol' stompin' grounds...welcome brother! U City Loop, Broadway Oyster Bar, Jake's Leg...there were days..

Looking forward to meeting you. Driving the Westy out?
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Bilbo.
terrapintim
Junior Boarder
I know this song it ain't never gonna end

#206563 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks sue! im always looking to meet fellow kind people!
And yes bilbo! I will be driving the ol westy out to the coast.(still lookin for a name for her) and jakes leg was my buddies wedding band! cant wait to meet some friends!
I wrote a letter I mailed in the air.
You may know by that I've got a friend somewhere
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#206586 1 year, 6 months ago
A warm FFF welcome to WharfRat71, DopeyWonder, Hawk62, GratefulDad07, and TerrpinTim!!!! So glad to see you all signed up!

And I'm so glad to see RoadTripper will be there for all the fun!

This is really starting to get REAL!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, Strider1
wharfrat71
Junior Boarder

#206613 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, thank you for the warm welcome my fellow Deadheads! I'm so excited, I can't think straight. Never been out west, never flown, coming from TX. Staying at the Cova. yayayayayayayayya!!!!!!!! 3 nights w/ the boys, will be my 5,6, and 7th times to see Furthur! waaaahoooooooo! My longtime friend, Mike is going too. He's one of the only people in our area who really loves the dead. Great guy,deserves this break. And wow! San Francisco!!!!! Can't wait to see all of you!
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by wharfrat71.
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds