• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

Sunshine becker

#204215 2 years ago
Look baby girl it s like this.I have always been a fan of yours.However that lil mini skirt you were wearing in san diego just made me fall in love with you!!It has to be lonely out on that road.I know it is for me.We need not be alone anymore.I am a big guy and easy to cuddle with.I ll meet ya anywhere ya want and dont even need to ride the bus we can work that out later after you fall in love with me as well.Ya took ya shoes off to sing eyes of the world and all i could think of was i ll bet they need rubbed.But boo if ya could leave them high heels on when we consumate the marriage it would go along way to fullfilling this new fantasy of mine.No worries you were in the last fantasy as well.That 1 just cant be talked about on here.So until i get the word to come running home to you i ll just sit right here until i die or it s time for another show. P.S. when you were laying out the roses in oregon yeah that was me screaming I LOVE YOU SUNSHINE!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Sunshine becker

#204219 2 years ago
oh boy there you are where you been man ???
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#204224 2 years ago
You might be sublime, but you are certainly subtle as a train wreck!

from Wikipedia:

She first met her future husband, bass player-turned-executive salesman Bill Becker (who played in Passenger), that same year, and then reconnected with him in 1999. They married in September 29, 2001 and had a son, Geddy Becker (named after Rush bass player, Geddy Lee), on June 8, 2009.[5]

You wouldn't want to be a home wrecker would you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#204225 2 years ago
oh yeah he would !!!!ahahahhahah
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#204230 2 years ago
alilfurther wrote:
oh yeah he would !!!!ahahahhahah

And he'd do it in style, too!! How this handsome sweet talker is still single is beyond me!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#204232 2 years ago
I agree we should fix him up !!!!matchmaker matchmaker make me a match!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#204240 2 years ago
No no no now no home wrecking But yeah hook me up lol Took a lil to get back across the country.But were back and well it is always good to be home even if on the lot is the only place ya truly feel at home.Love you gals!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, SunshineSue
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#204241 2 years ago
we missed you I bet it took you awhile ahahahahah lol!!!!!!
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#204247 2 years ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
You might be sublime, but you are certainly subtle as a train wreck!

from Wikipedia:

She first met her future husband, bass player-turned-executive salesman Bill Becker (who played in Passenger), that same year, and then reconnected with him in 1999. They married in September 29, 2001 and had a son, Geddy Becker (named after Rush bass player, Geddy Lee), on June 8, 2009.[5]

You wouldn't want to be a home wrecker would you?

I spoke with her after the 2nd night MCU and she told me how her husband is a big Rush fan, and that they were supposed to be coming to see them up here in Montreal for her husband's bday, which is next week.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds