• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Ted Nugent: YAH or NAY ?

#20539 3 years, 3 months ago
MY GOD NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY. What a question. That man is pure unadulterated evil. Anyone who likes nugent is jus SICK. SICK I TELL YA.lol
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#20545 3 years, 3 months ago
Sick is smoking weed around children......uncle ted doesn't do that. He's just an eccentric showman who likes the outdoors and likes to hunt and voice his opinion. I don't agree with everything he says. He actually thinks he's doing good for the environment and the natural cycle of wildlife, which I think may be true. Ask anyone who lives in an over populated deer area and has wrecked their car. Or where I live, wild pigs tearing up peoples lawns.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20566 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Sick is smoking weed around children......uncle ted doesn't do that. He's just an eccentric showman who likes the outdoors and likes to hunt and voice his opinion. I don't agree with everything he says. He actually thinks he's doing good for the environment and the natural cycle of wildlife, which I think may be true. Ask anyone who lives in an over populated deer area and has wrecked their car. Or where I live, wild pigs tearing up peoples lawns.

Tell me one bad thing about "weed"...........eh? one legitimate thing. And nugent IS sick
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#20570 3 years, 3 months ago
Im not anti weed although I stopped smoking it years ago. Im anti smoking it around young children, especially ur own. I respect ur opinion of ted Nugent, everyone is entitled to one, so I will refrain from calling you a douchebag. Lol
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20578 3 years, 3 months ago
weed may not be bad, but he was talking about smoking in front of kids, which is bad and definitly not cool. Thats because its illegal though and you don't want to get in trouble or give the kid the wrong impression. Or for them to start smoking.

Honestly though, no smoke is good for you. Pot smoke may be a lot less harmful then ciggerette smoke but nothing is good for you to smoke. So weed is not bad, but smoking it is.

Everybody should use vaporizors or eat it, because not only is smoking pot worse for your health.....it is also the LEAST EFFECTIVE way of using marijuana......the combustion of the marijuana alone destroys at least half of the THC content, before it even gets in your body! Vaporizors are much more effective with the same high as smoking for the most part.....eating it is much more effective with a different and usually more of a body high.....
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20580 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Im not anti weed although I stopped smoking it years ago. Im anti smoking it around young children, especially ur own. I respect ur opinion of ted Nugent, everyone is entitled to one, so I will refrain from calling you a douchebag. Lol

LoL, passive aggressive. In refraining from calling me a douschebag, u called me a douschebag. Classy
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20586 3 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
weed may not be bad, but he was talking about smoking in front of kids, which is bad and definitly not cool. Thats because its illegal though and you don't want to get in trouble or give the kid the wrong impression. Or for them to start smoking.

Honestly though, no smoke is good for you. Pot smoke may be a lot less harmful then ciggerette smoke but nothing is good for you to smoke. So weed is not bad, but smoking it is.

Everybody should use vaporizors or eat it, because not only is smoking pot worse for your health.....it is also the LEAST EFFECTIVE way of using marijuana......the combustion of the marijuana alone destroys at least half of the THC content, before it even gets in your body! Vaporizors are much more effective with the same high as smoking for the most part.....eating it is much more effective with a different and usually more of a body high.....

I get that he was talkin bout in front of kids. What i was gettin at is that some people think it "bad" to smoke around kids. But why? Because IT is bad? So if herb is not "bad" than what could possible be so wrong about smoking around kids. Like I said im not talkin bout blowin ur friggin hit in a kids face or hotboxing a car or sumtin with a kid in it. What im sayin is that i dont think theres anything wrong with pot, and i dont think theres anything wrong with smoking in front of a kid at a concert, or even at your own house, or wherever. Your kids are more likely to get in trouble cus they think that they have to hide their smoking and will probably get caught smoking in public because you werent more open with them.

And i agree with you bout the whole vaporizer/edible thing. I love a good vaporizer, its a good alternative especially for sick people. I am a medMJ patient, and ive tried a TON of edibles, and theyve never worked for me( i think my tolerance is too high) but is also a good option besides smoking it. Theres also THC pills you can take. Theres topical ointments for pain.
The dispensary right next to my house has some delicious drinks. Kush Aid( pot koolaid) and other stuff. So there are a bunch of other options than smoking it.

So Poke Smot =-)

P.S. I love u all ( even if we dont agree bout things)
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20593 3 years, 3 months ago
heres a reason I think you can agree on about not smoking in front of kids......

Kids talk. At school, to there friends, to other family, brothers, sisters ect. If your caught smoking pot in front of your kid you are most likely going to have them taken away. If the slightest word gets out about smoking pot in front of your kid I'm sure you will have a very thourogh investigation against you.

If the kid is 15 or over, I think its ok to let him use it, if you as a parent chooses but your asking for trouble if you smoke with your kids before there 18.

As for eating it...... you have to cook the stuff right man! I have wasted many OUNCES trying to cook it and not getting high on the treats but believe me if you get high smoking it you will def get high on some properly baked treats....
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by MushroomMan.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20599 3 years, 3 months ago
You ARE right on that point. Kids talk & i suppose that could possibly get someone in trouble. But not if its for medicinal use. Than theres nothing they can do. You dont even have to tell them ur condition( u also dont have to tell cops). BUT, ur right, if u dont hav it for medical use, its "possible" that that might happen.lol.

On the edible thing, I had edibles from medicinal dispensaries ( different places) and they never worked (=-( I even bought this hashoil space cake which they said to split between 4 uses. I ate that whole thing right away ( obviously haha) and nada. Iono. I heard two different things, that ur either supposed to eat em on empty stomachs, OR after a meal with a lot of fat in it. Sooooo iono. I prefer my smoke smoked. =-) A good way to also medicate without smokin( much) is to get medicinal earwax fullmelt hash. Literally like a little globule the size of an ant, fullly medicates.

Tis been a good heated argument/debate. I respect peoples right to have a personal oppinion. And i hope no feelings were hurt. =-)

P.S. I love you ALL
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#20602 3 years, 3 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:

Exactly. Nothing enters my lungs, nothing. Thats why I don't smoke it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Time to create page: 3.26 seconds