• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31400
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203823 1 year, 10 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
It's dangerous enough out there, and when behavior like riding
4 abreast down a highway obviously does not endear cyclists to those who are driving cars. Sometimes the best way to get others to respect your actions is be considerate
of them as well.

I agree, I don't mind sharing the road with responsible riders, but I sure hope the bikers out there protect themselves. I spent almost 5 years working as a nurse on a spinal and head injury unit. It gives you a whole lot of respect for what cracking open your skull can do to ruin your day. Please, please, bikers, be kind to yourselves and those who care about you and wear a helmet!!!! It won't hurt a bit, I promise!!


The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1080

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203824 1 year, 10 months ago
Fake people like most of the pretend people on this board. or should i say want to be hippie
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
tdog
Junior Boarder
Posts:215
Take a step back

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203827 1 year, 10 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
tdog wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
People who wear socks with sandals. People who go shopping via cell phones, with their significant others at home (That's what shopping lists are for). Bicyclists who ride on the sidewalks. People who dump their ashtrays in the parking lots. Must stop, starting to rant.


How am I supposed to keep my feet warm??

Whenever I see someone throw a butt out their window I want to pick it up and throw it right back in their car.

I'll also add bicyclists who ride 4 wide down HWY 36 towards Lyons.


So true. It's one reason I can't go near Boulder anymore, however, we do like to hike the Indian Peaks and and look down on it from the West

When did "share the road" become "it's my fucking road you car driving, polluting ahole" ? Share man.


I even see that in the Springs, so it isn't just in Boulder. I am an avid biker .At least 100 miles per week.. It definitely goes both ways. I know motorists who want to cleanse the highway of bikers.


Right on man. You're right. I just couldn't help myself with making a crack at the People's Republic of Boulder Denver Man mentioned Lyons so ......
Freedom is truth.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4900
R U Kind?

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203828 1 year, 10 months ago
stepping in dog poop
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1635

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203833 1 year, 10 months ago
tdog wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
tdog wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
People who wear socks with sandals. People who go shopping via cell phones, with their significant others at home (That's what shopping lists are for). Bicyclists who ride on the sidewalks. People who dump their ashtrays in the parking lots. Must stop, starting to rant.


How am I supposed to keep my feet warm??

Whenever I see someone throw a butt out their window I want to pick it up and throw it right back in their car.

I'll also add bicyclists who ride 4 wide down HWY 36 towards Lyons.


So true. It's one reason I can't go near Boulder anymore, however, we do like to hike the Indian Peaks and and look down on it from the West

When did "share the road" become "it's my fucking road you car driving, polluting ahole" ? Share man.


I even see that in the Springs, so it isn't just in Boulder. I am an avid biker .At least 100 miles per week.. It definitely goes both ways. I know motorists who want to cleanse the highway of bikers.


Right on man. You're right. I just couldn't help myself with making a crack at the People's Republic of Boulder Denver Man mentioned Lyons so ......


Oh great, another person who uses the People's Republic.That's funny, no one I know from Boulder uses that term. It must be the out of towners.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by strangerinboulder.
jodiah
Expert Boarder
Posts:838

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203867 1 year, 10 months ago
The mistreatment of animals at shows, namely dogs. Oh, and litterbugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, strangerinboulder
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1635

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203875 1 year, 10 months ago
jodiah wrote:
The mistreatment of animals at shows, namely dogs. Oh, and litterbugs.



Exactly. Like the chap who kicked his pit bull in the ribs, + then picked him up, + body slammed him at Red Rocks on Sunday. Countless people saw him , myself included,+ they did nothing. Like shopping in the summer, + keeping your infant in a car. Common sense is an oxymoron in today's society.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by strangerinboulder.
skidoo
Gold Boarder
Posts:918
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#203877 1 year, 10 months ago
those stickers they put on fruit. the barcode identifier never works, you can never get the thing off & you end up eating it anyways. maybe they should put a dose on it for kicks-like?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#204003 1 year, 10 months ago
I can't stand people who drive too close. I like testing my brakes on these people.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7501
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#204004 1 year, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
stepping in dog poop


Damn I hate that! You never notice until you have already walked across the carpet.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#204006 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
stepping in dog poop


Damn I hate that! You never notice until you have already walked across the carpet.


I hate when people walk across the carpet with dog poop on their shoes.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7501
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#204010 1 year, 10 months ago
I hate when there is carpet when I have dog poop on my shoes.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds