• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gratefuldude1963
Junior Boarder
grateful 4 furthur

Re: Other than the government, what pisses hippies off

#204294 1 year, 11 months ago
don't kill off the captain!!!! who else would come up with all these cool threads. and people who mess with the furthur family are what piss off this hippie.
it's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#204296 1 year, 11 months ago
who messed with the furthur forum family flag friends?
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#204298 1 year, 11 months ago
excuse me....furthur forum flag friends family
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#204335 1 year, 11 months ago
You can't kill me brother, I am the lizard king. I was here long before establishment was a procedure. I am the procedure. You know how I know? Kris Kristofferson told me so. Hes down with OPP.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#204338 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
when music message boards get mucked up with nonsense

This isn't nonsense, it's group therapy, right? Hippies need to express their needs too!!

This is the "general" section which means you can talk about generally anything if music is all you want to talk about there is a specific music talk section.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by funky420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#204342 1 year, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
when music message boards get mucked up with nonsense

This isn't nonsense, it's group therapy, right? Hippies need to express their needs too!!

This is the "general" section which means you can talk about generally anything if music is all you want to talk about there is a specific music talk section.

Is this the Hanson forum?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#204343 1 year, 11 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
captaintony,I think I have a new applicant to be placed in the barrel, + thrown over Niagra Falls. If you are willing to accept the mission.

it's all good, brother. I don't mean no harm.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#204371 1 year, 11 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
stricken wrote:
Fake people like most of the pretend people on this board. or should i say want to be hippie

It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Fake hippies just make real ones seem all the more authentic!

My god ...B I N G O.... stricken... especially those who spend 24/7 on a message board and sadly have no life. Further they appoint "themselves" judge of what is "cool" (LOL) kinda like 3rd grade.. when really if they looked in the mirror the yokes on them!!!! Furthur..these egomaniacs think their "opinion" is the only right one..no matter if its music , politics, life.... guess when you spend your life on a couch you have time to figure it all out.......... (for real)
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#204372 1 year, 11 months ago
Random other things:

1. Smokers!!!!! and my wife is one grrrrrrrrr.... EVERY single day at the hotel I ran for years we had to have someone clear the parking lots and right by the entrances of massive amounts of butts...the infuriating part ...we had trash cans at each entrance and they still throw there butts on the ground. Pigs!!!!!

2. Hypocrites & holier than thou types

3. Tailgaters (not the party folks.. the assholes who drive on your bumper even if your doing 75 in a 65.....conversely people who go 55 in a 65 in the passing lane .. and won't get over!

4. People who bring "infants" not kids to shows.

5. The fact that when I go to see Bobby & Phil for the last several years... Jerry Garcia is not onstage with them.
belwet
Visitor

#204390 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool really cool stuff I found here.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds