• Topics not covered in other forums.
butter
Visitor

Watch V/H/S Movie Online now V/H/S

#203042 2 years ago
Watch V/H/S Movie Online or Download Full movie Now
Horror
5 Oct 2012 (USA)

When a group of misfits is hired by an unknown third party to burglarize a desolate house and acquire a rare VHS tape, they discover more found footage than they bargained for.

Download V/H/S Full Movie HD/DVd/IPOds

Watch V/H/S Full Movie HD/DVd/IPOds

Directors: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, David Bruckner,
Writers: Glenn McQuaid, David Bruckner,
Stars: Calvin Reeder, Lane Hughes and Adam Wingard

Download V/H/S Full Movie Online

V/H/S is an anthology horror flick coming from a whole bunch of up-and-coming genre directors, including Adam Wingard (YOU'RE NEXT), Joe Swanberg, Glenn McQuaid, David Bruckner, Radio Silence, and Ti West. Like any anthology films, the stories are a mixed bag, but at their best, the stories in V/H/S are blood-curdling good fun.
The premise, which is the shell story about a bunch of petty criminals breaking into a mansion, and forced to watch a bunch of old V/H/S tapes is clever, with this being almost like a found footage version of CREEPSHOW. The first story is particularly good, involving a bunch of drunken frat boys who buy a set of eye glasses with a video camera built in, with the hopes of taping their drunken hookups, in between beers and shots of cocaine. Umm, yeah- good plan guys. Naturally, things go horribly awry, and by the time this twisted tale reached it's end, people were screaming “awwww shiiiiiits” at the screen (at the public screening, someone allegedly passed out).
The second story, involving a vacationing young couple, one of whom is played by Joe Swanberg (who directed another segment) is less successful, even if it features one of the most revolting on-screen killings I've seen in a while, with this one being a pseudo snuff-tale, although the “twist” is ridiculous, and more than a little misogynistic.
Next up, we get more randy college students, this time vacationing at the site of a series of brutal murders. It's probably the goofiest story, but it has fun with the tropes of the genre, including some light drug use that leads to disaster, and the horniest kids being the first to go. It's a fun story, and the way the killer is depicted using the video effects and tracking is visually striking.

Watch V/H/S Full Movie Online

Do you Love Movies but don’t have a reliable source to get them when you want them! Now I’m downloading movies and burning my own Videos CDs for free! There is no computer experience and any kind of tools needed to download V/H/S movie or any of my favorite movies and TV shows and burn them to CD. Oh yeah… many movie download programs come with spyware and adware so I also wanted to download my movies the safe way. I joined a few movie download sites claiming to provide the best tutorials and spyware free programs on the internet only to be really disappointed… WELL NO LONGER!
Here’s I find one of the legitimate source : -
Downloads Works on Ipod, Zune, PSP or you can burn it to DVD!
Unlimited Downloads Forever
Unlimited Music
Unlimited Games
24 Hour Customer Service
Free Download Software
Free Computer Software
Download or watch V/H/S Today and this website will give you great additional Bonuses! Want unlimited movie downloads? Want to download new movies? Movies in theaters? Legally !! What about PSP Movie downloads? And I know you want to download movies for free.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds