• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Ur ideas 4 wut wud make the trippiest show?

#20264 3 years, 4 months ago
Lemme see, first off start off the concert with Bill Graham riding down from the sky in a 10 ft. joint(classic closing of winterland style) and when the joint reaches the stage a bunch of midgets (excuse me..LITTLE PEOPLE) fall out of the doobie dressed like oompa loompas and members of the lollypop guild start shooting fireworks over the audience, then FLASH BANG, huge clouds of green n orange smoke explode from the stage and a buncha trippy bubble, tiedye,etc graphics pop up , and bob n phil appear on stage through the haze with cannons in their hands and shoot cannonfulls of shrooms at the audience, n then begin with one more saturday night.......and so on and so forth. That'd b a good start. Anybody else got any great ideas? lol
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ur ideas 4 wut wud make the trippiest show?

#20270 3 years, 4 months ago
"Ur ideas 4 wut wud make the trippiest show?"

eating more mushrooms ....(or whatever your into)

I think the band should focus on the music, like they do, and not on the "stage performance" (props ect.)

If you want a trippier experience, then you need to just trip harder (be careful though, you don't want a bad trip either)
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20273 3 years, 4 months ago
plus everything they do is trippy, there definitley is no lack of that.

Actually Space would probably make for the trippiest show.....
Lynx
Visitor

#20274 3 years, 4 months ago
>>>"I think the band should focus on the music, like they do, and not on the "stage performance"

This...for crying out loud.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20281 3 years, 4 months ago
lol, thats not reaally what i was gettin at. The music and everything about furthur in general is beyond amazing. Im jus sayin, like what would be trippiest visually for you if you had complete control over the visual aspect of the concert? Ya c? lol. I mean like anything. Possible or completely out there

I like that idea of space, one of u had. Itd be pretty sick to go to a 0 gravity furthur concert.=-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
Lynx
Visitor

#20283 3 years, 4 months ago
You've obviously never been to Red Rocks
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#20286 3 years, 4 months ago
I've always found the best visuals to be inside my eyelids, i wouldn't mind seeing some old-school liquid lights return but those seem to be long gone these days...
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20292 3 years, 4 months ago
"I like that idea of space, one of u had. Itd be pretty sick to go to a 0 gravity furthur concert.=-)"

lol ... are you being sarcastic or do you really think that's what I meant? (obviously I mean the kind of space that used to come after drums)

but to give you the answer you want...... I think more light designs (like RCMH) or even laser lights would make a pretty trippy experience, I'd love to see some mushroom shaped ballons going around the audience to, but really the music is what matters
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20297 3 years, 4 months ago
Attempt at humor.lol. Fail
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#20302 3 years, 4 months ago
Lynx wrote:
You've obviously never been to Red Rocks

heheh---gonna have to agree!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 7.17 seconds