• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Canyon
Junior Boarder

Re: How about a DVD already?

#20279 3 years, 6 months ago
there is a decent fan-shot DVD of 12.30.09 circulating around the 'net if ya can find it, pretty good quality for free...
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
Gratefulgravesmn
Junior Boarder

#20282 3 years, 6 months ago
ill look for that canyon. Im also really excited for your terrapin project, cant wait
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#20284 3 years, 6 months ago
I just found another one 2.20.10 DVD (just gotta poke around)...and for the record that is not me that is doing the Furthur Fest Terrapin DVD that is critter canyon AKA bad canyon, I'm good Canyon:)

reflectionsofmatter.com
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#20288 3 years, 6 months ago
Canyon wrote:
I just found another one 2.20.10 DVD (just gotta poke around)...and for the record that is not me that is doing the Furthur Fest Terrapin DVD that is critter canyon AKA bad canyon, I'm good Canyon:)

Could there even be a "good canyon" without a "bad canyon"?

Would love to buy an official DVD, but not holding my breath .... zero from Ratddog, zero from "the dead", and I believe one from Phil (unless I'm imagining it?)
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#20290 3 years, 6 months ago
yep P&F did release a DVD in 2006, two great shows from the Warfield in February, except for the dude that decided to take a leap from the balcony during set break...

reflectionsofmatter.com
kfender
Gold Boarder

#20301 3 years, 6 months ago
there is a good one at workingman's from the binghamton show also
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by kfender.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#20332 3 years, 6 months ago
Canyon wrote:
yep P&F did release a DVD in 2006, two great shows from the Warfield in February, except for the dude that decided to take a leap from the balcony during set break...

I was at those shows, and we were under the impression he fell accidentally. I was on the floor under the balcony, and actually saw what I thought was a bit of fabric or scarf fall, but immediately heard a thump and knew it had been a person. Talk about a shock! I took a look up there and I could see that the railing was low, only about mid-calf, certainly below knee level of the people standing up there. You could see how some one could easily fall off accidentally. Or maybe he was bumped into or pushed. Talk at the time was that some chick either pushed him off, or bumped into him, and over he went. The Warfield was built to be a sit down theater in the late 1920's. At that time there was no thought of tipsy people partying at a rock and roll show. It seemed to me they needed to install a second railing above the first, but I don't think it was ever done. Security and medics rushed to aid the guy, he was stabilized, and about 45 minutes after falling they put a neck brace on him, sat him up in a chair and carried him out, conscious but looking very dazed, to the cheers of the relieved on-lookers. Lucky thing the balcony is not that high up.
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#20339 3 years, 6 months ago
nope he definitely jumped, he has issued an apology and everything, just had too much too fast and took a leap. I was one the rail and will never forget that *thud* sound when he landed, it was like a vacuum sucked all the air out of the theater in an instant, crazy times indeed.

reflectionsofmatter.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#20350 3 years, 6 months ago
Canyon wrote:
nope he definitely jumped, he has issued an apology and everything, just had too much too fast and took a leap. I was one the rail and will never forget that *thud* sound when he landed, it was like a vacuum sucked all the air out of the theater in an instant, crazy times indeed.
Well, that is indeed too bad. Thank you for clarifying the matter for me. Luckily he didn't land on anyone. I am glad to hear he survived. Imagine beating oneself up like that!? Just a normal, happy show for the rest of us. Welladay.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20353 3 years, 6 months ago
the railings on the balconys at RCMH are very low as well....
derek92
Junior Boarder

#20497 3 years, 5 months ago
the dvd is a great idea i already made a post about it but im glad someone made a differant one already shows we want it
Ill gladly film it
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#20498 3 years, 5 months ago
Woah.

I've always wanted a dvd. I have only seen the dead movie a handful of times. Music dvds are some of my favorite things of all time and I own a bunch. Would love a furthur one.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds