• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Gratefulgravesmn
Junior Boarder

How about a DVD already?

#20235 2 years, 11 months ago
I would love to see a high quality DVD of a show released by the band. The last two NYE's or Furthur Fest would have been perfect. Hopefully we will see some of these future amazing events captured on film. I have no problem paying out the ass for it.

Am I alone?
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: How about a DVD already?

#20236 2 years, 11 months ago
Lots of good visuals at RCMH.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Gratefulgravesmn
Junior Boarder

#20240 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm talking about something similar to the "view from the vault" series. Although I do enjoy the HD home videos on youtube.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#20247 2 years, 11 months ago
I'd buy the DVD if it came out
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20248 2 years, 11 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
I'd buy the DVD if it came out

hell yeah.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20249 2 years, 11 months ago
I'd love to have a copy of their Columbus show from last year.
Monkeyfoot
Junior Boarder

#20254 2 years, 11 months ago
I'd like a live DVD or official live HDCD Audio release of the new material - since the band has already indicated that a new studio album wasn't likely, I think a live CD / DVD combo recorded at Bob's TRI studios that featured all OF the new songs would be really cool. I'm pretty sure that there are enough new original tunes to make a CD.
Gratefulgravesmn
Junior Boarder

#20255 2 years, 11 months ago
I think most people would jump at the chance to have some visual record of this band to enjoy in the future. Do they just not want to bother with it or is the idea too costly?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20259 2 years, 11 months ago
Monkeyfoot wrote:
I'd like a live DVD or official live HDCD Audio release of the new material - since the band has already indicated that a new studio album wasn't likely, I think a live CD / DVD combo recorded at Bob's TRI studios that featured all OF the new songs would be really cool. I'm pretty sure that there are enough new original tunes to make a CD.

Never heard of them not wanting to do a studio album, is there an interview link anywhere? I figured they would sometime, just would take their time getting around to it.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20260 2 years, 11 months ago
Gratefulgravesmn wrote:
I think most people would jump at the chance to have some visual record of this band to enjoy in the future. Do they just not want to bother with it or is the idea too costly?

i wouldn't think it would be too costly to film the show. Even offering it as a bonus DVD of some kind would be cool.
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds