• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

So my buddy got jumped tonight...

#201938 1 year, 9 months ago
He was going back to his house to grab some whiskey, he was on a scooter (razor, we live close) and some kids jumped him (a girl and two guys). His brother got the call and after about 30 seconds he finally shouted, "put your shoes on (my bro) just got jumped". I put my shoes on and ran out as fast as I could, unfortunately we just got home from the bar and I had already put my home shorts on, so when I move around a lot in them they fall down. So I am running as fast as I can down the street towards three people I see, holding up my shorts. I don't see my friend which made me nervous.

Me and his brother catch up to them, he starts questioning them about the scooter (man all this over a scooter!! how silly does this shit sound?!) and they deny it. About 30 seconds later my other friend catches up to us (a little guy), once they see him those guy say "You guys better get the fuck out of here, you don't know who your messing with". When they saw the three of us, they were not intimidated (remember one girl and two guys). I'm not a small guy, but I am not big, same goes for my buddies brother. Well, one of those guys then said "you n-words better get out of here". My buddies brother simply goes "that's not your scooter man", and that guy comes after me swinging.

I have been in plenty of fights in my earlier years, and I lost a lot. I was stupid and it was a stupid thing I used to do, plus, I sucked at it. At this point I have not been in a fight in at least five years. So when he got close I back peddled and ducked out of the way, he stumbled and fell. The other guy went after both of my friends during this, but I could not really see what was going on. My guy came after me a couple more times (me dodging like a champ the whole time) when the OTHER guy (sorry if this is confusing, so much adrenaline still) threatens to come at me with a knife. At this point I see my gf just standing in the midst of this, (Of course I think to myself, wtf is she doing here). I yell over to her to get out of here, and honest to god, it was around there that this whole thing just kind of dissipated and we ran away and they ran away. It was weird.

As I collect a mental count of my group, everyone is there and safe, plus we have the scooter (yay, I guess). They are walking quickly down the street (I watched them the whole time), and when they turn off the street we turn into my house. There I see my friends in the light, the guy who got jumped was fine, he got tackled and punched in the cheek, my little friend has a cut on his eye lid bone area from getting a nice punch in the face. It was a very interesting experience.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

Re: So my buddy got jumped tonight...

#201939 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry for the rant
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#201966 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe you should head back to Tennessee.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewHampshireJed
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#201982 1 year, 9 months ago
Could only think of this tune while reading that.

Shadow in the alley turned out all my lights.....

I remember once going after a guy who stole my buddies tie-dyes in the Mann parking lot during a Lou Reed show...(right, tie dyes lou reed what were we thinking) anyway I chased, he turned and popped...I got a black eye, he got the shirts.

SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#201986 1 year, 9 months ago
What a Saturday night story!! I'm glad you're more or less OK, and nothing worse happened! Hope the rest of the weekend is a whole lot more mellow!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NewHampshireJed
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#201991 1 year, 9 months ago
Jeez, Im glad this was NH and not Philly, I would have been much more hesitant on going after them
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#202070 1 year, 9 months ago
Tell me it was a razor scooter? lol Glad all is will, the way you described it sounded rather heroic. Dodging punches and telling your gf to get out of there. Cheers
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#202074 1 year, 9 months ago
sounds like they thought your friend was an easy target good for you guys going to his aid glad nobody was hurt real bad now ya got a good story to tell" ya remember that time.......
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#202113 1 year, 9 months ago
Tell your friend to get a Harley, dudes on scooters tend to get jumped a lot more than dudes on Harleys. Glad everyone is OK.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds