• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: MLB Playoffs

#204336 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow, what a come back by the Cardinals!! I sure didn't see that coming. Guess I'd better say good luck to both the St. Louis and San Francisco fans around here!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#204579 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I tried to watch the game last night but fell asleep. That was probably torture for you to watch. Great baseball all yhr way around this year. Woke up today and Jeter out, for the rest of the playoffs! Tigers just made their odds really good.

Giants turn tonight. Another amazing day here in sports
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#204582 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Wow. I tried to watch the game last night but fell asleep. That was probably torture for you to watch. Great baseball all yhr way around this year. Woke up today and Jeter out, for the rest of the playoffs! Tigers just made their odds really good.

Giants turn tonight. Another amazing day here in sports

OMG, that ninth inning was HELL!!! It's a darn good thing we came back and won, or I think Valverde would have been tarred and feathered. I can't believe how he's choked in the playoffs, what a tanker!!! Even with Jeter out (hurt to watch that ankle bend even for a Tiger fan- OUCH!!), if we don't get some closing pitching we're in big trouble. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens today!!

GO LIONS AND TIGERS, NO BEARS, OH MY!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#205767 1 year, 11 months ago
Congrats to your AL Champs, Detroit Tigers! Yankees didnt show up for nothing. Tigers rolled over them like it was nothing.

Tonight is a big night for the Giants. Timmy takes the mound any minute and im pretty optimistic. Hopefully we meet in the WS.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#205787 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Congrats to your AL Champs, Detroit Tigers! Yankees didnt show up for nothing. Tigers rolled over them like it was nothing.

Tonight is a big night for the Giants. Timmy takes the mound any minute and im pretty optimistic. Hopefully we meet in the WS.

Thanks, Ryan! I'm a lot more excited than I thought I'd be. This is going to be fun!!

Good luck to you tonight, it's still early! I'll have to make a friendly wager with either you or Ossumpei for the Series.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds