• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: MLB Playoffs

#202461 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey 23Atwell, I sure hope you're on the road and not watching this game. I think Coco Crisp has a great name, but he just dropped a routine fly ball that gave the Tigers the lead and must have given heartburn to all the A's fans.

And after a wild pitch to re-tie it, the Tigers fans have heartburn.

What a comeback in the 9th, great game!! And the Tigers lead the series 2-0. Except now it heads back to Oakland, and the A's might do better after they've thawed out from our freezing temps!

Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#203262 1 year, 11 months ago
Game 3 is tonight in Oakland, 23Atwell. Could it be a sweep?! Your Rambles beat my China Cats this weekend, but I'm hoping the Tigers make me feel better about it tonight!

23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#203271 1 year, 11 months ago
O boy what a day! The A's and the Giants could be elimnated. I didnt see this coming, the way its going. It must be nice Sue to see the Tigers like this. I did see the coco make that game decision error. Horrible. Both these Bay area teams just need to win tonight and it all could change.

But Im lokking at the bright side here. GOOOOO Bay Area Rambles!!! Took down the China Cats with my back ups.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#203277 1 year, 11 months ago
I'd like to see the Tigers go all the way, but imagine if the two bay area teams were to meet again in the world serious.
Anyone remember the last time that happened?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#203798 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
O boy what a day! The A's and the Giants could be elimnated. I didnt see this coming, the way its going. It must be nice Sue to see the Tigers like this. I did see the coco make that game decision error. Horrible. Both these Bay area teams just need to win tonight and it all could change.

But Im lokking at the bright side here. GOOOOO Bay Area Rambles!!! Took down the China Cats with my back ups.

I bet you've been enjoying these last few games a lot, Ryan!! Talk about comebacks by both your teams! I'm more than a little disgusted with the Tigers' performance by the Bay. Should be mighty interesting tonight! Have to juggle baseball, football and the debates. A triple header!!

Getting pretty interesting in New York and St. Louis, too!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#203804 1 year, 11 months ago
Dude! SUE, Yesterday was the best. Great baseball right now. The A's at home are hard to beat. I will tell you what, your tigers are a great team but I cant stand your closer. His wind up is so stupid. I hope he gets beat again. The Giants start in a hour. Good Luck.

Bay Area
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#204073 1 year, 11 months ago
Well, the A's made it a great series, but I'm very happy that Verlander won it for the Tigers tonight! What a pitching performance! Now it's on to the Yankees or Baltimore. I feel a Detroit World Series coming on!!

I'm looking forward to settling our bet, Ryan. How about if I head to TC in February or we meet in the middle in Colorado the next time the boys are there and you can buy me that drink?! Or maybe we'll get a chance to go double-or-nothing over the NFL playoffs! A San Francisco-Detroit NFC championship perhaps??

tigers3d.jpg

Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: teafortexas
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#204105 1 year, 11 months ago
Verlander is a straight-up STUD! Yay for the Tigers > Bring on the next victim!
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#204137 1 year, 11 months ago
Sue nobody would of beat verlander last night. He can deal. I cant wait to settle are bet. It will be a nice toast. I do see a double or nothing coming.

giants1.jpg

VS

imagesCA81CDL1.jpg

in the World Series

Congrats Sue!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#204237 1 year, 11 months ago
^^^Hey, I like the sound of a Giants-Tigers Series a lot!! We're definitely on for round two of the bet if that happens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds