• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Favorite homemade T-shirts and why so few?

#20017 3 years, 4 months ago
Back in the day, seems like you had your choice of homemade Dead shirts at all the shows.

I haven't seen many homemade Furthur shirts. Maybe I haven't been looking in the right place.

One of my favorite dead shirts was the Charlie Brown gang dancing to "Cosmic Charlie"

What's the favorite T-shirt you owne(d)?
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Favorite homemade T-shirts and why so few?

#20022 3 years, 4 months ago
I always liked the phil shirt that looked like the old miller light logo, bass great, lesh phillin. I actualy sold that shirt off my back to some guys son at the last show @ soldier field. It took me 6 years to find it again!
The voices tell me what to say
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder

#20023 3 years, 4 months ago
For Philadelphia baseball fans, there is a cool shirt that says "Phillesh", but it looks just like the "Phillies" logo.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

#20026 3 years, 4 months ago
black glow in the dark stealie shirts. great glow great ink last for ever
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20036 3 years, 4 months ago
i had a really nice blue ,purlple white star burst not fade away tie dye i loved.phil wore a similiar shirt but the burst was rainbow colored.i also had a nice purple dye with a rose down the spine and the dancing skelatons in a line on the chest with wild lettering.i always tried to buy from a individual and unique stuff as opposed to the the "official" stuff
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder

#20046 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i had a really nice blue ,purlple white star burst not fade away tie dye i loved.phil wore a similiar shirt but the burst was rainbow colored.i also had a nice purple dye with a rose down the spine and the dancing skelatons in a line on the chest with wild lettering.i always tried to buy from a individual and unique stuff as opposed to the the "official" stuff

that's exactly what I'm getting at. Lots of rocks for sale, but not many T-shirts.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20048 3 years, 4 months ago
i hear ya bout the rocks i was gonna put cigg butts and bottle caps on a table and see if they sold i had my water on the table guy comes by is this for sale? i gave him one
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
gratefulpanda
Junior Boarder

#20061 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, what has happened to all the unique lot shirts? My favorite which is now in tatters, is the Calvin and Hobbes shirts with the Dead lyrics. I recall: Sugar Magnolia, Box of Rain and Not Fade Away. If anyone knows where I could find these, please let me know!! The Fox Theater lot had some better ones with more variety. Hopefully Shoreline will have some more.
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#20069 3 years, 4 months ago
I've always loved Calvin and Hobbes so when I saw the shirt with the two of them dancing on the front that says they kept on dancin I had to have it. Also on the back it has a bus/van with Calvin and Hobbes in it and says the music never stopped and the tours never end..Such a great shirt
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
The following user(s) said Thank You: gratefulpanda
gratefulpanda
Junior Boarder

#20072 3 years, 4 months ago
deadbeat427 wrote:
I've always loved Calvin and Hobbes so when I saw the shirt with the two of them dancing on the front that says they kept on dancin I had to have it. Also on the back it has a bus/van with Calvin and Hobbes in it and says the music never stopped and the tours never end..Such a great shirt

Oh yeah. I forgot about that one. Loved that one too. I am producing a few new ones that I meant to shop around in the lot. But then decided I didn't want to carry them around if they didn't sell. Maybe I'll start bringing them. Not quite as good as the old classic ones but still pretty cool. I have lyrics from Box of Rain and He's Gone. But man, those old shirts were awesome. Cool to hear someone else remembers them...
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds