• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: are there any truly kind folks left???

#20523 2 years, 11 months ago
karma bump for being honest
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
reb
Visitor

#20531 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I am and proud of it. Unfortunately there are more users out there than kind folk. Be careful with your kindness because there is always someone laying in wait to take you for what they can by virtue of your kind nature.

I developed that trait by being a deadhead. "Are you kind?" has always been at the forefront of what it meant to be a deadhead.

I inherited that trait from my dad and my maternal grandmother. They were the kindest people on earth and would do anything for anybody whether they asked for help or not. They could eyeball a situation and step in to do the right thing instinctively. I have a truck load of memories of them helping others their whole life long.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20532 2 years, 11 months ago
"Unfortunately there are more users out there than kind folk. Be careful with your kindness because there is always someone laying in wait to take you for what they can by virtue of your kind nature."
Thanks you for saying that,i totally agree with you and ive said as the same thing not as nice as you did and people didnt like it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#20579 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
bunch of wickad asshats there for sure

Not all of us ,but yeah for the most part their are a lot of Massholes
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#20687 2 years, 11 months ago
^^^MASSHOLES!! haha i love that term
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#20873 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
^^^MASSHOLES!! haha i love that term

To be faif the futhur you get away from the city the less likely you will encounter a "Masshole" lol
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#20908 2 years, 11 months ago
If you drive a your way out of there you truly understand the meaning of the phrase. You have to tap your inner ahole just to survive those crazy drivers. They will pass you on the shoulder. It's a test, only a test.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
rhythmdaddy
Junior Boarder

#20935 2 years, 11 months ago
*raises hand*
Kindness is the way to be. Look at all the destruction in the world. If we could all just be kind, this rock we live on would be so much better!
Click on this to check out The Reckoning:
www.facebook.com/thereckoningacousticband
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#22554 2 years, 11 months ago
I wish you all well and if any of you come to boston rest assurd there is at least one nice person here
intothesun
Visitor

#22564 2 years, 11 months ago
no, just you
intothesun
Visitor

#22566 2 years, 11 months ago
i was responding to your initial post are there any kind people left? and my answer is no, just you. If i come to Boston can you show me where to grab some good food....i don't need to see nice people, they arent really there, its just an illusion..just kidding kid. bostons great. I heard there's a nice person somewhere in the lowland hills of Oklahoma. But he sometimes heads south to missouri for the winter. We are trying to track him down and put him in a museum. Kind people are a dying breed my friend, i feel you man! Bob wier is nice on certain days of the week, not on Saturdays though, i can tell you that 4 shure
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#22588 2 years, 11 months ago
intothesun wrote:
i was responding to your initial post are there any kind people left? and my answer is no, just you. If i come to Boston can you show me where to grab some good food....i don't need to see nice people, they arent really there, its just an illusion..just kidding kid. bostons great. I heard there's a nice person somewhere in the lowland hills of Oklahoma. But he sometimes heads south to missouri for the winter. We are trying to track him down and put him in a museum. Kind people are a dying breed my friend, i feel you man! Bob wier is nice on certain days of the week, not on Saturdays though, i can tell you that 4 shure

lol
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds