• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chadwell
Junior Boarder

Re: are there any truly kind folks left???

#19933 3 years, 3 months ago
No doubt they're out there. Sometimes they're even in bitter folks who are just insecure, but once you tap into some method of getting them either secure or to relax, they brighten up considerably. I work in health care, and I come across bitter people on a daily basis largely in part due to a growing negative view on the field. Once you manage to convince people you are legitimately there to help them, it's amazing how quickly they ease up.
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

#19935 3 years, 3 months ago
Chadwell wrote:
No doubt they're out there. Sometimes they're even in bitter folks who are just insecure, but once you tap into some method of getting them either secure or to relax, they brighten up considerably. I work in health care, and I come across bitter people on a daily basis largely in part due to a growing negative view on the field. Once you manage to convince people you are legitimately there to help them, it's amazing how quickly they ease up.

Maybe your right maybe no one has let me know they really care your #6
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#19950 3 years, 3 months ago
What's eating at you gfred? U sound a little down in the dumps. I think being kind is a give and take. I always return kindness and I find kindness always returned as as well. Lots of cool peeps around here. Lots of cool peeps everywhere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19956 3 years, 3 months ago
I try my hardest to be kind all the time..but I do fall short sometimes
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
CinnamonGirl53
Junior Boarder

#19963 3 years, 3 months ago
'we are everywhere'
*pict groover*
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#19964 3 years, 3 months ago
kindness is my guiding principle...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#20002 3 years, 3 months ago
absolutely, I see kindness surrounding me everday, try not to focus on the negative, tons of beauty and kindness everywhere!
Lynx
Visitor

#20004 3 years, 3 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
What's eating at you gfred? U sound a little down in the dumps. I think being kind is a give and take. I always return kindness and I find kindness always returned as as well. Lots of cool peeps around here. Lots of cool peeps everywhere.

My thoughts exactly. Don't let 'em get to ya Fred!

There's more kindness than cruelty in the world. Ever wonder why when you watch the news it's just on negative story after another? Some say it's because kindness is so common that it would be futile to try and report on all the kind acts that happen everyday. Indeed, when people are cruel to one another it is so far outside the norm that it is "news".
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#20021 3 years, 3 months ago
I was so kind the other day that when a guy in front of me threw a glass bottle out his car window at a stop light, I got out of my car, picked it up and returned it to him.

You know what he said?

"I felt really bad when I did that."

"I said good. And I've got your license plate number too."

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20028 3 years, 3 months ago
that's awesome...LMAO
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#20030 3 years, 3 months ago
to me kindness is the single most desirable attribute that a human being can possess & i try very hard to live up to my own high standards in that regard

i kind of believe that we see what we feel, so if we are feeling kind, compassionate and forgiving, we will be more likely to perceive those qualities in others.... kinda like thinking about red cars and then seeing lots more of them
...hope i'm making sense.

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20034 3 years, 3 months ago
i try to help out people who need it older folks kids ,try to be plesant but piss me off and you ll be sorry
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds