• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SpaceFarmer
Fresh Boarder

Re: What features would you like to see here...

#403 3 years, 4 months ago
black background
no avatars
get rid of the signature line
HEp C Folder
Sports Folder.............
"They were all gone. That was the initiation. The price I had to pay to get through the gate. Ego death. I thought I was going to die, and I said, 'Fuck it.' And that was good." ---- Owsley
Number 6
Fresh Boarder

#404 3 years, 4 months ago
13 posts already Bill?!?!?!?! ;^)
ose25
Fresh Boarder

#410 3 years, 4 months ago
should be much much faster and so far not working on my Iphone 4 so faster and a mobile page
Number 6
Fresh Boarder

#412 3 years, 4 months ago
Not only is it slow - I keep getting Internal Server Error messages.

This is very dissapointing. I guess I expected better, but I should know not to have any expectations.

I'll be back in a while to see if there is any improvement in speed - but if not, I can honestly say I will not be hanging around. The speed and error messages are just too frustrating to deal with.
arjanstar
Junior Boarder

#417 3 years, 4 months ago
I'd like to be alerted on the home page when I have a private message. It seems you have to click on your PM page to see if you have any. That is a pain in the butt, especially since the server here is so slooow.

Oh, and give us some emoticons, please!
Feel good music in your soul. Make your body want to Rock and Roll!
Sussler
Fresh Boarder

#434 3 years, 4 months ago
After attempting to navigate around here, I would have to say I want the zone back too.

In the "if it's not broken, don't fix it" attitude, I'm unsure why anyone thought it would be a good idea to jumble us all in together in an underpowered forum which moves with the speed of molasses in winter and throws up timeout errors regularly.

Particularly in the middle of a tour with no notice.

I have to stay here b/c I have to trade some tickets but I'm not happy about it and I won't be back (like so many others are saying) unless and until it's all fixed.

This seems like a poorly thought out move. If you're going to force us to do something; you should at least have set it up ahead of time so we would want to stay; not feel as though we have to.
Wampa1
Fresh Boarder

#435 3 years, 4 months ago
It's needs to be built bigger... faster... stronger... we have the technology!

Also, more nipples.
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#436 3 years, 4 months ago
This board needs to do some Charlie Sheen!
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sussler
Me2
Fresh Boarder
Its Time to Matter...

#439 3 years, 4 months ago
First off....let me preface this by saying Thank You for trying to put together a cool board. I think there is a lot of potential here. Im sure you guys have worked very hard on it, and as evidenced by this thread, its clear you are continuing to work at making it better for all of us.

As far as the Boards actual perfomance?

IN a word this board is Broken.

Im sorry...I just cant think of any other way to describe it. Its not just slow.....its obscenely slow. Slow would be one thing...but more often than not I could not even log on. Ive been trying on and off all morning....thinking maybe it was just a temporary glitch. I have gotten so many differnt error msgs ive lost track. I thought maybe it was my computer...but every other site I go to works fine.

I actually posted a msg on Furthur's facebook page a while ago...(because I couldnt log on here)....giving a review of the site. I try to be positive, and like I said Im sure you guys are doing everything you can...but this just isnt working very well.

The other major problem which other people have spoken about was the taking down of the Philzone. We are compelled to use this board, which some people see as a bit heavy-handed (I didnt really have a problem with it)....but at the very least if you are going to compel people to use something......it should at least be functioning prior to that action.

Some prior notice would have been cool too. Just a heads up. You have some of the most loyal fans in all of the World....We will follow you guys anywhere....and I think most of us consistently give you guys the benefit of the doubt...but the way this whole thing went down was a little shaky at best. I think people are kinda confused...and starting to get frustrated....(I guess I shouldnt speak for others)....so I guess I just leave it at thats how I feel.

I cant emphasize enought that I respect what you guys are trying to do here. But maybe in the meantime...until all (or most) of the bugs are worked out....maybe someone could get the Philzone back up and running?

Ok.... Thanks agian....Any insight, or help you could offer would be great. Peace! See you in NYC on Tues!
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Keats
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsJimp, Sussler
GrayFolded
Junior Boarder
PhilDropsBombs

#505 3 years, 4 months ago
Speed, Speed and more Speed...Lots of folks seem to be stuck, crank up the Bandwidth guys!!!

GET RID OF KARMA POINTS!!! It really is silly for an adult forum...We don't need to essentially rate each other...Besides, who wants to give people Bad Karma???

Make a Live Chat...Comes in handy for lots of communication...

Stream/Radio Feature

Furhtur Emocons!

Get rid of "Reason for Editing"

Include a "Preview" before we post, so we can see how it looks and make sure our BBcode worked correctly...
LeshPhilingBassGreat
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#527 3 years, 4 months ago
I would like to see a folder for "Questions for the Band" or "Communication with the Band" or something like that to ask questions or make suggestions to the band.

Took a while and couple tries to register. I hope the issues are resolved soon.

Thanks for this forum, been waiting for it.
SmilinBill
Junior Boarder

#561 3 years, 4 months ago
FROM ROBIN: what feature would I like to see?
How about LETTING ME POST AFTER I REGISTER?!?
This site is a slow pain in the ass. I've tried posting unsuccessfully a bunch of times after receiving the confirmation e-mail, and. I'm tired of trying, especially for a board that is way too slow.
I hope Furthur gets its board together -- and I hope the PZ comes back soon.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds