• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Strange fact

#20179 3 years, 4 months ago
My Lord, people, you guys need to get into rehab now! The drugs have taken over your minds! What kind of wierd bullshit are you guys smoking?!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#20181 3 years, 4 months ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pawn
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20184 3 years, 4 months ago
Most people go on living their everyday life: frightened, half indifferent, they behold the ghostly tragi-comedy that has been performed on the international stage before the eyes and ears of the world
~Albert Einstein
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#20203 3 years, 4 months ago
I just don't get it...goverment has always lied and will continue to lie. Why start trusting them now?
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20208 3 years, 4 months ago
Abba wrote:
I just don't get it...goverment has always lied and will continue to lie. Why start trusting them now?

I know what you're saying, but I don't feel everything they do is a conspiracy like 420 states.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20209 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Most people go on living their everyday life: frightened, half indifferent, they behold the ghostly tragi-comedy that has been performed on the international stage before the eyes and ears of the world
~Albert Einstein

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#20211 3 years, 4 months ago
IMO, the USA government is making a huge mistake and miscalculation in NOT releasing the kill shots NOW. Yes, for some folks, even graphic photos wouldn't be proof positive of Bin Laden's death. Inciting the bad guys further by releasing the pics? Are they kidding?

With the history of the USA being what it is since JFK was murdered, the fact that the government disposed of this alleged body within hours after the alleged death, revealing no pictorial or physical evidence supporting these claims will keep such claims a dubious proposition at best for many people worldwide for evermore. Count me one.

I hear echoes of 'People have got to know whether or not their president (government) is a crook'.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20212 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, they do need to release the photos. the longer this takes, the more it seems like a lie.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20219 3 years, 4 months ago
I didnt say that EVERYTHING they do is a conspiracy. Just 99.9% of it =-) Cant be trusted, man. Thats why i hate politics. Its jus a bunch of hoity toity douschebags who havent even opened there eyes and looked around a bit.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#20221 3 years, 4 months ago
LoL, wow. -1 karma. Thanks CaptainTony. haha. Its best not to hate on someone jus cus they have different beliefs than you.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20223 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm not hating on you dude, how can I hate someone that actually uses the words hoity toity. It has a certain charm to it.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#20231 3 years, 4 months ago
The conspiracy that 420 speaks of is entirely possible.
But, so is the scenario put out by the government
who to trust ? Don't ask me, I cut loose from the whole program years ago.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds