• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Strange fact

#20219 3 years, 2 months ago
I didnt say that EVERYTHING they do is a conspiracy. Just 99.9% of it =-) Cant be trusted, man. Thats why i hate politics. Its jus a bunch of hoity toity douschebags who havent even opened there eyes and looked around a bit.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#20221 3 years, 2 months ago
LoL, wow. -1 karma. Thanks CaptainTony. haha. Its best not to hate on someone jus cus they have different beliefs than you.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20223 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm not hating on you dude, how can I hate someone that actually uses the words hoity toity. It has a certain charm to it.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#20231 3 years, 2 months ago
The conspiracy that 420 speaks of is entirely possible.
But, so is the scenario put out by the government
who to trust ? Don't ask me, I cut loose from the whole program years ago.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#20233 3 years, 2 months ago
lets look at this logically. 66 years ago to the day hitler was anounced dead, osama was just anounced dead, so if 666 is the number of the beast, is 600 years they should anounce the death the futures worst asshole. i hope hes not related to me. you never can tell. i have no idea historically or anything, but wouldnt it suck to be a nice open minded person and just happen to be ossamas relative llike neice/nephew you worse you were hitlers great grandbaby. i bet they changed names. you dont see too many "joe hitlers" howadays. that being said let me say both hitler and ossama suck great big hairy great dane balls, but i hope their energy got dispersed and cleansed in someway. heavy subject for a me. im gonna get stoned and bake a cake.
ontour
Fresh Boarder

#20238 3 years, 2 months ago
Strange Fact #2

In their 30 touring years, The Grateful Dead played live at least once on every "Calendar day" of the year except Christmas Day and August 9th.

or so I've heard.....
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds