• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

whats the eugene venue llike?

#19661 3 years, 2 months ago
i checked out the websight, but whats the vibe like, you knwo security, is it in a rural area or outside or inside a city? i have never been there, and from a deadheads prospective, could some of yall who have been there, you know fairly recently like last 5 -6 years, give me a description of lot security, inside patdown procedure, and other things, do they sell good beer inside? stuff like that. thanks in advance.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: whats the eugene venue llike?

#19671 3 years, 2 months ago
it's in the middle of eugene in a park next to univ. of oregon
it's oregon so it's probably laid back but i'd keep my guard up just the same
Mosthigh
Fresh Boarder

#19677 3 years, 2 months ago
Cuthbert is pretty chill, from my 2 night experience last year. No pat downs, just light bag checks. Booze (beer, wine), decent food, Ben & Jerrys inside. All general admission. Seats down front, lawn behind. Got there 15min before gates opened & was 10th row on Phil's side - both nights.
2009_the_cuthbert.jpg

Lots of puffing, although I wouldn't take it for granted, I didn't see any hassles.

Really nice outdoor amphitheatre in the park, near Autzen. Heard the soundchecks pretty clearly, too.

Nice crowd. Lots of older Oregon heads. Had a nice family feel to it.
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#19699 3 years, 2 months ago
Mosthigh is dead-on. Security is chill, one saw me smoking and there was no hassle. I had a blast, will definitely go back!
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds