• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#201437 1 year, 6 months ago
as for republican democrat partys they both SUCK you vote for the best man for the job not the party congress and the senate keep the prez in check so you can retire that excuse now
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poles
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4898
R U Kind?

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#201439 1 year, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
as for republican democrat partys they both SUCK you vote for the best man for the job not the party congress and the senate keep the prez in check so you can retire that excuse now


NOT TO CAUSE any trouble, but the political parties have such differing views, I tend to more vote with a particular party than an individual candidate. But a very weak or strong candidate would certainly make me reconsider.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
gdrew817
Junior Boarder
Posts:119
All I Leave Behind Me Is Only What I Found

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#201451 1 year, 6 months ago
The only reason I would vote for Romney is because of his VP Paul Ryan. He is the only politician willing to address the most serious threat to the American way of life... The federal budget deficit. Obamas wasteful spending is the worst in the history of the US. Look at Greece, that is exactly where we are headed unless we change course. Although not a perfect solution, Romney Ryan gives this country, my kids, the best chance. Thanks for listening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, ecojaded, tdog, pettyblue440
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1428
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#201954 1 year, 6 months ago
ds you guys vote for Gw Bush? Seriously. Either you were in diapers or have amnesia.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Bakes.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3192
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#201971 1 year, 6 months ago
SwashBuckling Drunk wrote:
Wow, 28 pages of jabbing at each other? Jerry must be spinning in his grave. Is this what we do now? I've seen this crap on other sites, but never thought I'd find it here. First I learn about tarpers and now this. At least we're still pretty kind to each other in "real" life. If it was the SwashBuckling Drunk Heads site, I'd lock this sucker down. But its not, so have at it.

Peace


Are you channeling Jerry maaaaaannnnnn? Does he love this band ?!?

Plenty of other stuff to enjoy reading. Just gotta poke around. Just a Few political engaged heads hashing out their idea of "if I were king for a day" reads more intense then it really is. Also censorship is bad mmmkay
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
SwashBuckling Drunk
Fresh Boarder
Posts:12

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#201992 1 year, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
SwashBuckling Drunk wrote:
Wow, 28 pages of jabbing at each other? Jerry must be spinning in his grave. Is this what we do now? I've seen this crap on other sites, but never thought I'd find it here. First I learn about tarpers and now this. At least we're still pretty kind to each other in "real" life. If it was the SwashBuckling Drunk Heads site, I'd lock this sucker down. But its not, so have at it.

Peace


Are you channeling Jerry maaaaaannnnnn? Does he love this band ?!?

Plenty of other stuff to enjoy reading. Just gotta poke around. Just a Few political engaged heads hashing out their idea of "if I were king for a day" reads more intense then it really is. Also censorship is bad mmmkay


Yep, censorship is bad. In my view, so is tossing personal jabs at each other. I've read through several of your posts and see that you often roll that way. Yes, you are free to have at it. It just doesn't fit in with the real world community with which I've been actively engaged for over 30 years. I just can't imagine any head ever saying "mmmmkay" to another. Of course, I thought the same thing as I watched the Deer Creek gate crashers pile in. It's just not who we are, or what we do.

The tone of much of this thread just rubs me the wrong way. Big deal. Carry on if you must. I'm movin' on.

Peace
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#202024 1 year, 6 months ago
In my view, so is tossing personal jabs at each other

Having been on this bus for over 30 yrs myself.. I couldn't agree more. However, personal jabs are considered aok here if you disagree with the self annoited PTB here. Yet they will cry foul when responded to. Lots of hypocrites here. Unfortunately, just like grade school, the internet really lends itself to a popularity contest.. or whomever posts the most is correct
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1428
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#202026 1 year, 6 months ago
This thread sucks....and so does lying Romney
tdog
Junior Boarder
Posts:215
Take a step back

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#202039 1 year, 6 months ago
If I were king for a day I would: cure hunger around the world, give everyone $1million, and declare the USA Switzerland in the next war Oh, and end racism too.

Shit man, everyone's got an opinion and we're all adults. I've found some cool heads here that seem to enjoy a little bomb throwing back and forth for the sport of it. Yea, if everyone thought the same thing it would be a fucking boring place to be IMO. Not that anyone asked, just sayin.

I wonder if the same negativity gets posted to the Obama thread. Not insinuating anything. Gotta be careful
Freedom is truth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#202075 1 year, 6 months ago
Bakes wrote:
ds you guys vote for Gw Bush? Seriously. Either you were in diapers or have amnesia.
what does any of this have to do with bush? you and obama need to retire that excuse too after 4 yrs its his problem
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: tdog, pettyblue440, Poles
Poles
Expert Boarder
Posts:623

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#202104 1 year, 6 months ago
Quite frankly I am not enamored with either candidate, but Romney trounced Obama in the debate, and you can spin it anyway that makes you feel better, but that is what happened. Even the far left came out wondering what the hell Obama was doing in that debate. I do believe that it was not enough and Obama will win the election, hopefully things will be better in his second term, although history tells us that second terms are typically worse, not always, typically. I am interested to see what happens in the VP debate, Biden is so vanilla, and Ryan is so divisive. Remember we are all on the same side, we want what is best for our country, and although are methodologies may differ, we should respect one another's opinions on this site, even if we agree to disagree. Hope to see you all out there on the road!
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Poles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, tdog
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3192
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#203071 1 year, 6 months ago
SwashBuckling Drunk wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
SwashBuckling Drunk wrote:
Wow, 28 pages of jabbing at each other? Jerry must be spinning in his grave. Is this what we do now? I've seen this crap on other sites, but never thought I'd find it here. First I learn about tarpers and now this. At least we're still pretty kind to each other in "real" life. If it was the SwashBuckling Drunk Heads site, I'd lock this sucker down. But its not, so have at it.

Peace


Are you channeling Jerry maaaaaannnnnn? Does he love this band ?!?

Plenty of other stuff to enjoy reading. Just gotta poke around. Just a Few political engaged heads hashing out their idea of "if I were king for a day" reads more intense then it really is. Also censorship is bad mmmkay


Yep, censorship is bad. In my view, so is tossing personal jabs at each other. I've read through several of your posts and see that you often roll that way. Yes, you are free to have at it. It just doesn't fit in with the real world community with which I've been actively engaged for over 30 years. I just can't imagine any head ever saying "mmmmkay" to another. Of course, I thought the same thing as I watched the Deer Creek gate crashers pile in. It's just not who we are, or what we do.

The tone of much of this thread just rubs me the wrong way. Big deal. Carry on if you must. I'm movin' on.

Peace


I would be suprized to read the posts that I often roll that way, maybe to a small extent in poli-SCI threads, but I always try to maintain some objectivity to what I say. I was making a loose south park reference with the "mmmmkay". generational humor gap, nothing intended.

Sorry for what you saw at Deer Creek, I was a child then, which may be why I don't know how to "act" like a deadhead. Capt Tony hasn't been helping
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds