• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200504 2 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
boy o boy did obama look like a stuttering liar Romney kicked his ass even bill mahr agrees hahahahaha Bill Mahr tweets, "obama made many points tongiht, unfortunately they were all for Mitt Romney"

Really, I thought it was a draw. But if I were to declare a "winner", I thought Obama won.
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#200511 2 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
boy o boy did obama look like a stuttering liar Romney kicked his ass even bill mahr agrees hahahahaha Bill Mahr tweets, "obama made many points tongiht, unfortunately they were all for Mitt Romney"

Really, I thought it was a draw. But if I were to declare a "winner", I thought Obama won.

I found myself feeling sorry for Obama after about 20 minutes.

It's clear he's in over his head and has been protected by his "friends" all these years. I worry about his health going forward. He should never have been put in this position. Very painful to watch actually.

Oh well. Be interesting to see how the media spins it in the next week or so. Should be entertaining anyway !
Freedom is truth.
gr8fulhead
Junior Boarder

#200598 2 years ago
I voted for Obama last go round and I have to say that he has been a big disappointment. however i don't think i could bring myself to vote for Romney either. Once again we have the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. i feel like voting is always choosing the lesser of two evils. I hate this two party system, maybe if enough of us voted for a third party then a third party candidate could actually be taken seriously for the next election..? I know I'm just dreaming but it would be nice
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#200668 2 years ago
gr8fulhead wrote:
I voted for Obama last go round and I have to say that he has been a big disappointment. however i don't think i could bring myself to vote for Romney either. Once again we have the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. i feel like voting is always choosing the lesser of two evils. I hate this two party system, maybe if enough of us voted for a third party then a third party candidate could actually be taken seriously for the next election..? I know I'm just dreaming but it would be nice

Put lipstick on the Douche and ketchup on the turd? Maybe that will help? LOL!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#200753 2 years ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

obama? ha you got to be kidding me WOW you obama fan boys amaze me i bet if he said jump off a bridge you would .obama won wow thanks i really needed that laugh hahaha obama ho ho ho thats a good one stop your killing me
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#201380 2 years ago
Didn't watch the debate.

for those that care about "the facts"

factcheck.org/2012/10/dubious-denver-debate-declarations/
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#201398 2 years ago
ecojaded wrote:
Didn't watch the debate.

for those that care about "the facts"

factcheck.org/2012/10/dubious-denver-debate-declarations/

Let me guess, it says Romney's a liar and Obama's a saint Surprise. Didn't read it. Have to run but I'll check it out later.
Freedom is truth.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#201407 2 years ago

There is a difference between political science and infotainment.

Our Mission:
We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

T-Dog remember today as the day someone gave you something. Don't miss your chance.

*actually they broke down both sides as they always do*
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#201411 2 years ago
I can't believe I'm sucked in by this thread again. Romney definately won the debate.... but you do realize he basically was blowing smoke up your ass. HIs words don't match his previously stated positions. He was just saying whatever he can to be elected whether its actually based on his position or not. Further, the president is always at a major disadvantage as he can't devote 100% of his time to worrying about a debate... he actually has a pretty important day job. For the record I'm no big Obama fan..if the republicans had a decent option I would vote that way. Romney reminds me of the story "The emperor wears no clothes" ---his words don't match his actions. Also he makes all these grand promises but has no details to back anything up.
SwashBuckling Drunk
Fresh Boarder

#201414 2 years ago
Wow, 28 pages of jabbing at each other? Jerry must be spinning in his grave. Is this what we do now? I've seen this crap on other sites, but never thought I'd find it here. First I learn about tarpers and now this. At least we're still pretty kind to each other in "real" life. If it was the SwashBuckling Drunk Heads site, I'd lock this sucker down. But its not, so have at it.

Peace
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8fulhead
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#201423 2 years ago
ecojaded wrote:

There is a difference between political science and infotainment.

Our Mission:
We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

T-Dog remember today as the day someone gave you something. Don't miss your chance.

*actually they broke down both sides as they always do*

Pretty fair analysis.

Turns out that the altitude gave Obama some trouble (according to Al Gore) and he had a lot on his mind (being president and all) so the debate wasn't really a fair fight and we should just strike it from the record

Obama's going to win. There's just too much power behind Obama's campaign. It's awesome to watch how the Obama machine crushes anything in its path. They're always 1.5 steps ahead of Romney. Gotta hand it to them, they know how to win.

Infotainment is a good way to describe about 95% of what we see and hear from so-called news outlets. Keeps the masses occupied.

I believe it's beer-thrity. Late.
Freedom is truth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#201436 2 years ago
if obama is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy STIW maybe he should lay off the golf games .
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 5.58 seconds