• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
tdog
Junior Boarder
Posts:215
Take a step back

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200199 1 year, 6 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
tdog wrote:



It's a very serious time. You hit the nail on the head there. I think it's why some of us get frustrated when we try to strike up a discussion of very serious issue and to have thoughtful dialog that we just get shot down with the same tired leftist garble. '



I get frustrated with your type because you aren't having a serious dicsussion. You post some of the must ridiculous talking points of the fox propaganda machine. Shot down with the "same tired leftist garble". I asked at leat 8 questions for you to explain- and you won't. Please. I posted moer but I got tired of keepign track because I was sure you wouldn't bother trying to respond and I was right.

How do you define socialism, and what specific acts has Obama done that is socialist. I'm not asking for "Obamacare" as an answer. What specifically in Obamacare is socialist, and why. Until then- go look in the mirror.


I don't think I ever used those terms in describing Obama and I'm not even sure it matters what we call him. Call him a Capitalist, I don't really fucking care.

I'm throwing my support to Romney because I think he'll leave me alone and stay out of my life more than another Obama administration will. Simple, really. I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE by my elected officials. They should do the essential tasks of government and that's all. Goverment of the people, by the people, for the people.

Is it really so complicated to you people ? I mean, really ?
Freedom is truth.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by tdog.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3193
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200200 1 year, 6 months ago
Polarization & Plutocracy for President 2012

it took 16 years, but they have finally divided us right down the middle. Now they rule from a high.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jodiah, kevin
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder
Posts:119

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200202 1 year, 6 months ago
tdog wrote:

I'm throwing my support to Romney because I think he'll leave me alone and stay out of my life more than another Obama administration will. Simple, really. I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE by my elected officials. They should do the essential tasks of government and that's all. Goverment of the people, by the people, for the people.

Is it really so complicated to you people ? I mean, really ?

So what do you define essential tasks as? What to you define "for the people" to mean? What has Romney said or done that makes you think he will leave you alone? If its not complicated I would love an answer to particularly the first 2 questions.

"You People"
B-Rad
Gold Boarder
Posts:1115

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200204 1 year, 6 months ago
[quote="tdog" post=200199]lostsailor wrote:
tdog wrote:





quote]

I don't think I ever used those terms in describing Obama and I'm not even sure it matters what we call him. Call him a Capitalist, I don't really fucking care.

I'm throwing my support to Romney because I think he'll leave me alone and stay out of my life more than another Obama administration will. Simple, really. I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE by my elected officials. They should do the essential tasks of government and that's all. Goverment of the people, by the people, for the people.

Is it really so complicated to you people ? I mean, really ?



Tdog you most certainly did call the President a marxist...look back at your posts.

You want to just be left alone and you thing Romney is the guy to do it...obviously you aren't gay, a women, relying on SS for retirement, a minority or poor. Because he will do everything except leave any of us alone.

And Obama goes after those poor rich guys who destroyed the economy and sold out the middle class years ago...yeah Mitt better come rescue them.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200207 1 year, 6 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
it was not started under bush if it was eric holder would have gladly given that info over obama is covering it up and 2 more border guards were killed .BTW mentioning bush doesnt give obama a pass thats a pretty tired excuse already .blaming it on the other guy 4 yrs ago.you people are a broken recors "yeah well bush did this and bush did that" who cares its done over time to move foreward obama sucked at the job and needs to ber eplaced the term is 4yrs not 8.ive got to go be productib=ve and make some money now so i cant play with you guys anymore go back to your bongs


Thats your problem, you think this is a game. Some of us are trying to have an objective conversation in a pivital election year, that always seems to get detracted by emotionally fueled attacks. I welcome all perpective and agree with good ideas, my poli-ego dosen't trip me up.

There is a football thread or a music if you prefer
Operation “Fast and Furious,” run out of the Phoenix division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, occurred between 2009 and 2011. Confusion arose as federal agents and the ATF lost track of many firearms that they originally suspected of being bought illegally by the Sinaloa Mexican drug cartel.

Investigation into the “gunwalking” scandal began, spearheaded by House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.). The committee investigated Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for contempt of Congress after Issa and other House Republican leaders concluded that the Justice Department was withholding information related to the investigation.

On June 28, 2012, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 255 to 67 to make Holder the first sitting attorney general in U.S. history to be held in contempt of Congress for withholding documents requested as part of the investigation.
this is from the washington times noticce the date between2009 and 2011 sohow the hellwas bush involved? game set match ,shove it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
tdog
Junior Boarder
Posts:215
Take a step back

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200208 1 year, 6 months ago
[quote="B-Rad" post=200204]tdog wrote:
lostsailor wrote:
tdog wrote:





quote]

I don't think I ever used those terms in describing Obama and I'm not even sure it matters what we call him. Call him a Capitalist, I don't really fucking care.

I'm throwing my support to Romney because I think he'll leave me alone and stay out of my life more than another Obama administration will. Simple, really. I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE by my elected officials. They should do the essential tasks of government and that's all. Goverment of the people, by the people, for the people.

Is it really so complicated to you people ? I mean, really ?



Tdog you most certainly did call the President a marxist...look back at your posts.

You want to just be left alone and you thing Romney is the guy to do it...obviously you aren't gay, a women, relying on SS for retirement, a minority or poor. Because he will do everything except leave any of us alone.

And Obama goes after those poor rich guys who destroyed the economy and sold out the middle class years ago...yeah Mitt better come rescue them.


I most certainly did not call the President anything other than Obammy (I think).

Cmon now, what's with the accusations ? Why so sensitive about Marxism ? Is that the same as calling someone Racist now ?

OMG, the horror !
Freedom is truth.
tdog
Junior Boarder
Posts:215
Take a step back

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200209 1 year, 6 months ago
EyeBallKid wrote:
tdog wrote:

I'm throwing my support to Romney because I think he'll leave me alone and stay out of my life more than another Obama administration will. Simple, really. I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE by my elected officials. They should do the essential tasks of government and that's all. Goverment of the people, by the people, for the people.

Is it really so complicated to you people ? I mean, really ?

So what do you define essential tasks as? What to you define "for the people" to mean? What has Romney said or done that makes you think he will leave you alone? If its not complicated I would love an answer to particularly the first 2 questions.

"You People"


"You People" refers to all of those who are promoting any form of centralized, authoritarian government. Not accusing you ! Calm down.

Um, the federal government is supposed to do what is outlined in the Constitution. Again, I'm too lazy to post a link. Go read it and get back to me with your next question.
Freedom is truth.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200212 1 year, 6 months ago
BTW we went into afghanistan in october of 2001 to avenge the sept 11 2001 attacks but your against that too i guess maybe we should have just ignored them and let them do what they want to us .Iraq was a mistake ill give ya that onenever understood that move from a strategic point of view .I also dont watch fox news and imnot a straight ticket republican so you can stop sayingthose things . i was registered democrat in my youth then i woke up .
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder
Posts:119

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200213 1 year, 6 months ago
tdog wrote:
"You People" refers to all of those who are promoting any form of centralized, authoritarian government. Not accusing you ! Calm down.

Um, the federal government is supposed to do what is outlined in the Constitution. Again, I'm too lazy to post a link. Go read it and get back to me with your next question.


I quoted you people to point out how divisive your language is.
The constitution is so open ended that daily arguments still occur over its meaning. The fact is anyone with enough knowledge can twist the constitution's words to suit their own agenda. Great example of this is the outrage by the republican party over Judge Roberts decision on the new healthcare act. We have no experience with the world that the framers wrote the constitution in therefore no right to say "Jefferson meant this or Madison really meant that." We live in a different world that would have likely shocked many of the framers.

83msg, you still are dodging replying to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200216 1 year, 6 months ago
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”
― Winston Churchill
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
B-Rad
Gold Boarder
Posts:1115

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200217 1 year, 6 months ago
[quote="tdog" post=200209][quote="EyeBallKid" post=200202]tdog wrote:

Um, the federal government is supposed to do what is outlined in the Constitution. Again, I'm too lazy to post a link. Go read it and get back to me with your next question.



Like the part in the Constitution about provide for the general welfare... The founders were smart enough to leave wiggle room because they understood that societies change and become more complex.

You called Obama's policies marxist, which they are not, they are centrist or center right. What is one single policy that he has that allows the government to invade your ability to be left alone???
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200218 1 year, 6 months ago
•George W. Bush invoked executive privilege six times, including to avoid handing over documents to a congressional committee on the FBI’s use of mob informants in Boston, and to deny access to Justice Department correspondence about Clinton’s fundraising tactics.
•In 2007, the Bush White House also declined to give Congress documents about the death of Pat Tillman, the football star-turned-Army Ranger, who was killed in Afghanistan. The military initially said Tillman was killed in a firefight with the enemy, but it was later discovered that he was shot in a friendly fire accident. In refusing to hand over the documents, Bush’s counsel said the documents “implicate Executive Branch confidentiality interests.”
•Barely a month later, Bush used the privilege to allow Karl Rove, his senior adviser at the time, to avoid testifying before Congress during its investigation into the firing of nine federal prosecutors, allegedly for partisan reasons.
umm no not really i dont have a problem with what bush did regarding excutive privilege because aside from pat tillman nobody was killed unlike obamas use of it regarding fast and furious
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.81 seconds