• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#204265 1 year, 6 months ago
^^^^^
How about we all pay cash for our healthcare services ? Only adding group insurance for things like long term illness (catastrophic coverage). Take the middle man out of the equation for most, small expenses (prescription drugs, hangnails, etc). Those who can't afford even small expenses, we subsidize through group insurance plans that we allow providers to compete for -- across state lines.

This, in a nutshell, is the Ryan plan. Close enough anyway. I aint no expert.

Medicare/Medicaid as we know is dead, bankrupt, nowheres-ville.
Freedom is truth.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by tdog.
StoneJackBaller
Junior Boarder
...Ballin that jack and a drinkin my wine.

#204267 1 year, 6 months ago
Obama might not be what he was cracked up to be but if you vote for Romney you are a turd nugget just like him. And the whole "vote for the lesser of 2 evils" thing is just a slap in the face of the entire Democratic system. If you dont like who is running, dont vote for anyone. why would you vote for a douchebag that you dont want? just because you dont want the other douchebag even more?? If you vote for Romney you are supporting this fuck wad and all the other offshore tax sheltering shitbags and outsourcing dickslaps that are giving away American jobs and holding out on their tax liabilities. thank you, that is all.
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#204268 1 year, 6 months ago
StoneJackBaller wrote:
Obama might not be what he was cracked up to be but if you vote for Romney you are a turd nugget just like him. And the whole "vote for the lesser of 2 evils" thing is just a slap in the face of the entire Democratic system. If you dont like who is running, dont vote for anyone. why would you vote for a douchebag that you dont want? just because you dont want the other douchebag even more?? If you vote for Romney you are supporting this fuck wad and all the other offshore tax sheltering shitbags and outsourcing dickslaps that are giving away American jobs and holding out on their tax liabilities. thank you, that is all.

Because, well, uh, I think Obama is an idiot
Freedom is truth.
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#204270 1 year, 6 months ago
Rage Against the Machine sound like a bunch of bed wetters.

The Dead never took sides while Jerry was alive He didn't believe in picking sides. The burden of the trip that the scene was putting on him the last few years ended up killing him.

Unfortunately, the rest of us stiffs must pick a side.
Freedom is truth.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#204273 1 year, 6 months ago
tdog wrote:
^^^^^
How about we all pay cash for our healthcare services ? Only adding group insurance for things like long term illness (catastrophic coverage). Take the middle man out of the equation for most, small expenses (prescription drugs, hangnails, etc). Those who can't afford even small expenses, we subsidize through group insurance plans that we allow providers to compete for -- across state lines.
Because very few people could afford even that. Guess how much a root canal costs? Over $1000. Guess how much a colonoscopy costs? Around $3K. A broken ankle? $2500-3000. West Nile virus hospitalization and cure? $100K (that's $100,000. I know this because someone I know caught it). And you don't know much about prescription drugs if you think the average person with any kind of common, everyday illness can afford them. You want to talk about a dead economy? If we all had to pay for everything short of cancer, we'd all have to save every penny just to prepare for standard illness and accident expenses. Of course, no one would save their money for that, so they wouldn't pay their bills at all or end up filing for bankruptcy.

Health care is #1 crippler of this economy. We need bigger bargaining power, less lobby influence, more agents in the field testing foods and holding factories to regulations (the FDA is a total scam because we don't have anyone out there enforcing it until a few people die of something), and all kinds of other things directly related to health care.

Is Romney all that far away from Obama when it comes to health care reform? Merely different terminology and applied party rhetoric?
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
StoneJackBaller
Junior Boarder
...Ballin that jack and a drinkin my wine.

#204301 1 year, 6 months ago
tdog wrote:
StoneJackBaller wrote:

idiot? really? i dont think he has any of our best interests influencing his policies and i would NEVER vote for him, but im pretty sure hes not an "idiot"
..but i do think Romney is a turd nugget, douchebag, fuck wad and a dickslap...ill add shit-tard too

my point is, why would you vote for one guy just to take a vote away from another? oh, yeah, and plus, your vote doesnt mean shit anyway. Ha! (unless you personally are in the electoral college, are you?) if you really believe your vote counts then you are one nut short of a full ball sack.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#204311 1 year, 6 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
every doctor went toan expensive medical school and hands out bills sure they may do some charitywork but they dont work for free.you want your house made of brick or wood corporations rubber roof or shingles corporation copper pipe well first you nedd a corporation to mine the copper another to smelt it another to make it into pipe and another to sell it i could go on but i think you get the picture mr smug

What you need are people willing to do the work for a living wage, sharing the profits of the company that employs them, under
safe working conditions. This gives the workers incentive to be efficient in hopes they can be compensated accordingly to cost of
living increases. Good employees helps the longevity of the company they work for, assuming the company is being well run. Of
course those who put up the capital to start the company should be compensated well, but not be pigs about it.

You on the other hand could use to not write run on sentences, and insert a comma or period here and there. It would help your
argument.
And you can go fuck yourself. see i used a period .wait 2 of them dick breath
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#204313 1 year, 6 months ago
StoneJackBaller wrote:
tdog wrote:
StoneJackBaller wrote:

idiot? really? i dont think he has any of our best interests influencing his policies and i would NEVER vote for him, but im pretty sure hes not an "idiot"
..but i do think Romney is a turd nugget, douchebag, fuck wad and a dickslap...ill add shit-tard too

my point is, why would you vote for one guy just to take a vote away from another? oh, yeah, and plus, your vote doesnt mean shit anyway. Ha! (unless you personally are in the electoral college, are you?) if you really believe your vote counts then you are one nut short of a full ball sack.

Ok, idiot may too strong a word for Obama but he's surely not as smart as his supporters argue that he is. He's actually quite dumb sounding away from a teleprompter. Did he earn those Ivy League degrees or was it affirmative action ? Dude is at most an incompetent fraud. Make of that what you will.

I'm voting for the smart guy who can do the job. Color me crazy but that's what I'm doing.
Freedom is truth.
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

#204316 1 year, 6 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
tdog wrote:
^^^^^
Because very few people could afford even that. Guess how much a root canal costs? Over $1000. Guess how much a colonoscopy costs? Around $3K. A broken ankle? $2500-3000. West Nile virus hospitalization and cure? $100K (that's $100,000. I know this because someone I know caught it). And you don't know much about prescription drugs if you think the average person with any kind of common, everyday illness can afford them. You want to talk about a dead economy? If we all had to pay for everything short of cancer, we'd all have to save every penny just to prepare for standard illness and accident expenses. Of course, no one would save their money for that, so they wouldn't pay their bills at all or end up filing for bankruptcy.

Health care is #1 crippler of this economy. We need bigger bargaining power, less lobby influence, more agents in the field testing foods and holding factories to regulations (the FDA is a total scam because we don't have anyone out there enforcing it until a few people die of something), and all kinds of other things directly related to health care.

Is Romney all that far away from Obama when it comes to health care reform? Merely different terminology and applied party rhetoric?

Why are costs so high for doctor visits and routine procedure and prescription drugs ? Could it be there's far too much overhead in the system and over treatment to avoid lawsuits on the part of doctors and hospitals ? We need all of that shit eliminated if we want to be serious about healthcare reform. Obamacare does none of that. It's a stupid law !

Does Romney have a better plan ? I have heard him talk of opening up insurance purchasing across state lines (not possible now or under Obamacare) to encourage competition on pricing. Is insurance competition the solution in and of itself ? No but that provision alone makes it far better than Obamacare. Add to that tort reform and now we're talking about a much better plan.

I think that if Obamacare is fully implemented we will have two healthcare systems. One for those who can pay cash to doctors who will only work for cash and one for everyone else with inadequate doctors that receive Obamacare/government salaries. We're already hearing doctors say they can't see Medicare patients because it doesn't cover costs to do business. Many doctors will simply not practice if they're not paid. Just my personal opinion of how things will shake out. Obama may think he can force doctors to work for government pay but this aint Cuba or Venezuela. At least not yet.
Freedom is truth.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#204318 1 year, 6 months ago
Tdog I told you before, here in Maine they allowed across state line insurance companies and our rates went up. We need to look to Canada where they spend half of what we do and have better health indicators then we do. Z is correct it will bankrupt the country. For profit health care is a scam....they will always give you extra tests, drugs, proceedures and hospitals are always at capacity. It is in there interest to overdiagnose...and the insurance companies have an interest to deny coverage. You can't fix these problems with more completion....it will only make it worse.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by B-Rad.
Time to create page: 1.19 seconds