If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Dead Heads for Romney 2012

#200086 1 year, 6 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
How someone arrives at their choice is important. The result itself not so much.

+5
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#200090 1 year, 6 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
tdog wrote:
You have to get informed, not just listen to sound bytes that the dishonest media spews forth.
You do realize your posts read like you get your information from the Nickelodeon version of Fox News, correct? I acknowledge you think I only insult you, but believe me here, man. Your posts are really condescending, crude, and irrational. If you care about any of the things you talk about here, you'd best serve them to stop being the messenger.

Sums up this thread nicely. I dont trust your sources, while I dont trust yours. The truth is there are bipartisan fact checkers, and if you dont believe them then there is no convincing you. If you want to live in fantasy land, go for it. Yeah fact checkers arent always right but they do a good job of trying to keep people honest. To link the John stewart clip is absurd because stweart isnt calling it a cover up, he is calling the government dysfunctional, which it is. Dont think for a second that it would be any different under Romney or anyone else. You want to see how awful American intel can be, read up on the Cold War.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#200094 1 year, 6 months ago
tdog wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:
tdog wrote:
You have to get informed, not just listen to sound bytes that the dishonest media spews forth.
You do realize your posts read like you get your information from the Nickelodeon version of Fox News, correct? I acknowledge you think I only insult you, but believe me here, man. Your posts are really condescending, crude, and irrational. If you care about any of the things you talk about here, you'd best serve them to stop being the messenger.

yea, should have stopped a while ago. just can't help myself in the face of such ignorance and closed minded people.

and, i realize i can't write worth a shit. on the other hand, you seem to write very well but never say anything sorta like a politician ?

What is your agenda here? So, basically you're calling everyone here ignorant. Are the good ole' boys party paying you to spew you non sequitur remarks? Have a grateful day.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#200095 1 year, 6 months ago
no matter what i say or post you wont change your mind obama is a god to you people who can do now wrong ,know anything about fast and furious? your okay with our people being murdered and embassies burned down?
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#200097 1 year, 6 months ago
^^^^^^
Shock treatment dosen't work on liberals.

Facts, heart felt stories, elderly and puppies is what you will need to convince us there is no god and the sky is falling.
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#200098 1 year, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
no matter what i say or post you wont change your mind obama is a god to you people who can do now wrong ,know anything about fast and furious? your okay with our people being murdered and embassies burned down?

Do you know anything about fast and furious? Ive touched this subject in this thread before. The facts are, it was started under Bush and we do not know why exec privilege was used, it is very possible that the pres is protecting undercover agents whose life would be in danger if the information was made public, we dont know. Another fact, Bush used exec privilege 6 times. So I will ask the unanswered question again, does this bother you the same? Obama is no god, very far from it and I dont believe that anyone here has said anything that comes close. Obama is the lesser of 2 evils and that is sad.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#200108 1 year, 6 months ago
it was not started under bush if it was eric holder would have gladly given that info over obama is covering it up and 2 more border guards were killed .BTW mentioning bush doesnt give obama a pass thats a pretty tired excuse already .blaming it on the other guy 4 yrs ago.you people are a broken recors "yeah well bush did this and bush did that" who cares its done over time to move foreward obama sucked at the job and needs to ber eplaced the term is 4yrs not 8.ive got to go be productib=ve and make some money now so i cant play with you guys anymore go back to your bongs
The following user(s) said Thank You: tdog
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#200109 1 year, 6 months ago
I know we have been rolling at a 5th grade levels spewing the sound-bites back and forth at each other.

Time to shift gears to thinks that have no party line to attemp to toe.

University of Chicago Economics
Milton Friedman

"Economic Shock Treatment"

Average Joe assumes that this just happened, the financial crisis was planned and carried out by a very sophisticated group of economic engineers that have NO allegiance to any nation.

Discuss...........
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#200118 1 year, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
it was not started under bush if it was eric holder would have gladly given that info over obama is covering it up and 2 more border guards were killed .BTW mentioning bush doesnt give obama a pass thats a pretty tired excuse already .blaming it on the other guy 4 yrs ago.you people are a broken recors "yeah well bush did this and bush did that" who cares its done over time to move foreward obama sucked at the job and needs to ber eplaced the term is 4yrs not 8.ive got to go be productib=ve and make some money now so i cant play with you guys anymore go back to your bongs

Your right, I had old info. Bush did not start it but did have 2 other "gun-walking" programs. Nowhere in my statement did i blame Bush for anything other than the program starting under his admin, which I just found out is not true. What I was asking is if it bothers you so much that exec privilege was used by Obama, then does it upset you that Bush used it 6 times. You nor tdog wanted to touch that question. Snarky comments and name calling do nothing to improve your case, just make you look like the stereotype of the modern republican party that many liberals see you as.
Time to create page: 3.24 seconds