Mosthigh
Fresh Boarder

Re: U.S. killed Osama Bin Laden

#19510 3 years, 5 months ago
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#19511 3 years, 5 months ago
At least he got to see the royal wedding before he died.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#19537 3 years, 5 months ago
what in those pictures is a conspiracy theory? they anounced that was a fake picture and congress is pending the release of the actually pictures
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19555 3 years, 5 months ago
DangerousDan wrote:
Abba brought up some great points, right on

I think its rather funny we Americans celebrate death like this. Yes no doubt Bin laden was a bad man but they dont mention we the USA trained him. If we wanted him dead he would have been dead along time ago. Hell we had him in the Tora Bora mountains but miraculosly he escaped. Read the book Kill Bin Laden by Dalton Fury. Also many strategic plans set by the top secret delta force were shut down by higher authoritys. Notice the 45mins prior to president Barry Soetoro started talking no one mentioned the possiblity of bringing the boys back home. God damn i love this Country and i would sure as hell fight in a JUST war to defend it but comon people wake up! im sick of this freedom is free bullshit. I want to be able to smoke a bowl if i so choose i want a good economy to grow into, i want health care and most importantly i want to be FREE

- Dan

Dan, I would love to be FREE!!!
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Jack Straw
Junior Boarder

#19560 3 years, 5 months ago
"If we celebrate victory, we find happiness in killing, and when killing makes us happy, we can't grow spiritually. War should be treated like a funeral, because many people are being killed. All of the victims should be mourned, and victory should not be celebrated." -Lao Tzu

‎"I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." ~ Martin Luther King Jr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das, Abba
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19564 3 years, 5 months ago
Jack Straw wrote:
"If we celebrate victory, we find happiness in killing, and when killing makes us happy, we can't grow spiritually. War should be treated like a funeral, because many people are being killed. All of the victims should be mourned, and victory should not be celebrated." -Lao Tzu

‎"I will mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." ~ Martin Luther King Jr

Good quote and thumbs up to you
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#19681 3 years, 5 months ago
Strange fact...Binladen announced dead 66 years to the day that hitler was anounced dead...WEIRD.
The voices tell me what to say
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#19684 3 years, 5 months ago
yea and it was on 5/1 which equals 6 if you add them together.....
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19750 3 years, 5 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Strange fact...Binladen announced dead 66 years to the day that hitler was anounced dead...WEIRD.

Here's another one for you...Yom Ha Shoah....The Holocaust Remembrance Day
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#19753 3 years, 5 months ago
brian williams on letterman now discussing the whole thing pretty good interview.i think instead of burial @seas the yshould have buried him on a pig farm in jerusalum
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds