Re: help me write a story game

#26662 3 years, 5 months ago
"Oh not another drum circle!!" the Prez yells. "They go on and on! Why?!"
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#26707 3 years, 5 months ago
In the distance, the sound of hoof beats could be heard as a mysterious blue haze suddenly enveloped our insipid travelers. From amidst the mist strode four equine beasts on top of whose steaming haunches sat Hunter S. Thompson, Augustus "Bear" Owsley, Neil Cassady and................
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26765 3 years, 5 months ago
Ghandi. Ghandi looked at the other and said, "Ride motherfuckers, cause tonight we party!"
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#27318 3 years, 5 months ago
and with that our psychedelic braintrust heros commenced an ohm chant accompanied by the ghost of alan ginsburg breaking the evil spell that had held the rhythm devils in thrall.
Lets get up there with furthur and jam out !
so all the drummers took to the stage and pounded out complex poly rhythms that sent the jams into the stratosphere.

Thompson ,Bear,Cassady and Ghandi sat on the side of the stage hooting on a massive hookah that ghandi had secreted in his flowing robes
the crowd was mucho appreciative and showered the luminaries with praise and thanks
the band meanwhile were grooving their asses off and went in quick succession from the other one into a mind left body that segued into an insect fear jam that had half the crowd mesmerized with delight before charging into the trippiest , most sublime dark star ever !
the show had found its way into truly uncharted territory

And then, Jorma and Jack showed up with David Nelson in tow ........
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by the highway terror.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28720 3 years, 4 months ago
It seems that Jack owed Ghandi money from a drug bust years ago, and Ghandi's face reddened as Cassady approached the group.
"You motherfucker!" Ghandi yelled. "You mudder fucker!"
"Hey man, I thought we were cool?" jack said instantly drawing back for his revolver.
"We'll be cool, when you give me my fuckin money?!" Ghandi yelled.
"That'll be enough!" a voice said behind them.
Everyone turned around and there lo and behold was....
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by captaintony.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28725 3 years, 4 months ago
FUCK THIS STORY GAME lol..............my character lasted less than one post. Bastards. heheheh
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28741 3 years, 4 months ago
it was once again DH420! He must have survived the earlier attack. He was dressed in pearls and garland. He rose his arms in a graceful manner and was about to speak when a boulder landed on him, killing him instantly.

"Oh my gawd! they killed 420!"
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by captaintony.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#28744 3 years, 4 months ago
you bastards! shouted Shakin'
Ghandi was about to tee off on Cassady when the other cassidy stepped in with a hooter the size of tree limb and mellowed him out.
soon everyone was groovin' to the jams again and the music morphed into a Help > Slip > Franklins for the ages before a sublime segue-way into Blues for Allah
Everyone was trippin' balls when Sand Castles and Glass Camels began to materialize out of thin air..........
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29028 3 years, 4 months ago
"Where oh where are you tonight, why did you leave me here all alone."
Oh shit! Hee Haw just interupted this story. Please be patient while we fix this evil distaction.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#30784 3 years, 4 months ago
Waking from his power nap, Trip looks at his watch and sees that the Shoreline show begins in about three hours. He leans over and gives Bertha a long, deep, sensuous kisssssssssss...only briefly opening his eyes, to make sure he is not smooching Shakin'.....before concluding the soulful embrace with a chestbump and simultaneous ass slap. Then our heroes jump in to the front seats of the Lil' Debbie's van shouting "Shoreline here we come!."
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds