• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: help me write a story game

#26126 3 years, 5 months ago
and olivia says well thats the way we like it big boy !
and thats "we" take him from behind chaz !!
and he/she jumps right on !
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Screams the prez. but its too late chaz starts to give him a reach around and then...........
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26128 3 years, 5 months ago
says, "The greatest thing, Prez, is getting people to believe you're the devil. I'm the devil."
Just then Billy Kreutzman appears in a cloud of ganga smoke, dressed in a devil suit. "Looks like we're enjoying the ride."
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26135 3 years, 5 months ago
And then a purple platypus fell from the sky landing abruptly in the mix of things, and announced " Helloooooo I am St. Platysteven"and then quickly fished a mighty doobie from out of his beak and promptly sparked it up............
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26138 3 years, 5 months ago
And lo and behold a great big rain barrel fell out of the sky and landed on 420. He bounced around a bit and rolled down a huge hill into a parking lot being freshly covered in cement. and till this day, gerbils from all over hold a celebration to honor the demise of their gay leader, Deadhead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#26141 3 years, 5 months ago
No sooner had St platysteven perished did his invinsible brother St Stevypus Fell from the sky, picked the joint from his dead brothers beak which was the only part showing of this deceased brothers corpse, and promptly sparked it up, Whilst proclaiming....I AM INVINSIBLE SO I CANT DIE IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF ME JOINING THESE ROWDY RAPSCALIONS.

lol
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by DeadHead420.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#26144 3 years, 5 months ago
Perhaps he did not understand the unwritten rule that he could be killed any moment that any person helping with writing this strange and twisted tale decideds to off him. Dance my gerbils, dance!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder

#26399 3 years, 5 months ago
and so he left the story forever
but the massive hooter remained so everyone started hootin' on that thing like someone might take it away, soon our group of intrepid travelers were nice-n-toasty.
Kruetzman says : listen to this! and begins playing a voodoo rhythm on a drum kit that materialized out of thin air.
he was joined after a short time by mickey hart, babatunde olantunji, maruga booker,flora purim and all the members of planet drum.
soon the ensemble was painting impressionist watercolors in the minds of everyone within' earshot
then ravi shankar showed up and began adding sitar drones to the mix hypnotizing the assembled group.
then billy and micky revealed their diablolic plan
listen man ! said billy phil and bobby left us out of furthur and were gonna get em back !
we want you guys to........
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#26436 3 years, 5 months ago
To make sure they believe the rapture is among us. At 6:00pm on may 21 have them outside. Then
GOOD LOVE
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder

#26521 3 years, 5 months ago
mick informed everyone ,"we will wreak our revenge !" "we have enlisted the expert of experts in all things dead !" "that's right Macon Carrington !"
"He has enlightened us to the error of our evil past and now Furthur must die !!" and billy added : "we will fight evil with evil !"
But Shakin Nagin hadn't been hypnotized by any of these shenannigans and knew that Carrigton was just a random fruit-loop with an axe to grind with the dead. "I must save the day !"Shakin' vowed to himself
Then Shakin sprung into action.....
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#26575 3 years, 5 months ago
he began to thump the Bo Diddly beat....and shouted in his unmistakeable high pitched voice.which roused the assembled travelers....Time for a drum circle...
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds