• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

Re: San Francisco New Years 2013

#203296 1 year, 11 months ago
me too
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

#203317 1 year, 11 months ago
i started a new thread, but probably shold have just posted my message here....

it looks like somebody is updating the tour page, so i'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that we get a New Year's announcement today... perhaps by Noon PST. stay tuned!
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#203335 1 year, 11 months ago
Let's hope so . Although, I did look back at last year's and I bought the tickets on 10/17 for new year's. Not sure when the exact day it was announced last year, but it is very close to this date.
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#203724 1 year, 11 months ago
We stayed at Whitcomb last year all 3 nights, got married there on NYE right before the show. We booked 4 nights this year...fingers crossed dates will drop Friday.

And I'm with ya that they're sounding better than ever. Just got back from WC mini (SD, LV, LA) and we feel so energized after being thoroughly blown away (SD in particular)
this is the season of what now
stuck at the station
Junior Boarder

#203727 1 year, 11 months ago
the band has been in great form ever since last NYE.

But does anyone remember what the actual date was last year when ticket sales were announced? and when the actual sale to general public date was?

and are we anticipating the announcement of the NYE run this friday? is that what the feeling is out in the community?
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#203771 1 year, 11 months ago
No worries on NYE. While the announcement could take another 7-10 days, it's gonna happen. While I have no way to know if the ink is dry on the agreement as of yet, Furthur will be at the BGCC on 12/29 - 12/31. If you need a hotel room, get it now.
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by teafortexas.
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#203776 1 year, 11 months ago
Last year's announcement was Friday 10/14 with first mail order sat 10/15.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#203778 1 year, 11 months ago
teafortexas wrote:
No worries on NYE. While the announcement could take another 7-10 days, it's gonna happen. While I have no way to know if the ink is dry on the agreement as of yet, Furthur will be at the BGCC on 12/29 - 12/31. If you need a hotel room, get it now.

I just reserved a room at a Courtyard from 12/27-29. I will prolly catch at least one show. Hopefully they play on the 28th.
tumbleweed
Junior Boarder

#203779 1 year, 11 months ago
Another bit to chew on..we live in Woodstock, also the home of Mike Dubois, who just announced a limited final release of the art he did for NYE 2010 and 2011 ( the dragon ). My hunch is he's been working on something new and of course equally killer to the last two years. Wheeeeeee!
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#203782 1 year, 11 months ago
I have 12/30 and 12/31 booked at the Whitcomb. Stayed there the last couple of years. While it is an older hotel, it is definitely party central, when Furthur comes to S.F. I am really excited for New Years as I got to attend the Greek and Santa Barbara Bowl shows and they are sounding better than ever. Bobby's voice is sounding good and John's guitar solos are just haunting.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by dougieisirie.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds