• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: The Furthur Forum NFL Pick'em Pool 2012!!

#205585 1 year, 11 months ago
avettsister wrote:
i just submitted my picks. It's so funny how well I'm doing and how little I know. This pool is my only football fun because I am an Eagles fan and I am losing my team spirit quickly. I try to stay positive but it's hard when your team gives up. I'm glad they have a bye this week....less heartache. Good luck everyone and have a nice weekend!
Enjoy those beautiful fall colors too.

Ah, that's right you're an Eagles fan. You'll have to forgive my Lions for the heartache they caused you last week!

I know I enjoyed Detroit's bye week, after some ugly games. I bet the Eagles bounce back, too!

And can I quickly throw in a GO BLUE, before the big Michigan-Michigan State game? Always an exciting Saturday here, should be a fun one!!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#205587 1 year, 11 months ago
avettsister wrote:
i just submitted my picks. It's so funny how well I'm doing and how little I know. This pool is my only football fun because I am an Eagles fan and I am losing my team spirit quickly. I try to stay positive but it's hard when your team gives up. I'm glad they have a bye this week....less heartache. Good luck everyone and have a nice weekend!
Enjoy those beautiful fall colors too.

Oh so you're on of those people who chose by team color aren't you? Just kidding you're doing great, I'm not used to doing spreads so that gets me thinking more of what the actual score is rather than just who wins.
The voices tell me what to say
avettsister
Junior Boarder

#205589 1 year, 11 months ago
I am so guilty of being one of THOSE people! haha. Hey Sunshine Sue, you are forgiven and I am DEFINATELY cheering for your Tigers big time! ( I'm still bitter over the Yankees beating the Phillies in the world series) I love the Giants too. I love Tim Linsicum and you gotta love a team that has Bobby and Phil sing the National Anthem!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#206393 1 year, 11 months ago
ScarletFire just texted me and if I'm following, he can't get to a computer, but is going to be picking all the underdogs. So consider this him getting in his picks in time.

Got you covered, Commissioner!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#206416 1 year, 11 months ago
Can't wait for tomorrow Sue! Here kitty kitty.....

My prediction....

Da Bears - 75
Lions - 3

.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by splatter_face.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#207552 1 year, 11 months ago
Get those picks in for tonight's game! Tis the season for juggling both football and baseball!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#207749 1 year, 11 months ago
Pre-game bump!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
perry
Senior Boarder

#209092 1 year, 10 months ago
Still in the basement, go figure.

Hey All, I am heading to Vegas this weekend if you have a hot tip for a college or NFL. I am definitely taking the Broncos over Cinccinatti-3.5 and ND 17.5 . Broncs will win big, the ND bet will be a small one cuz they'll win, but prob not by17.5
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#209094 1 year, 10 months ago
perry wrote:
Still in the basement, go figure.

Hey All, I am heading to Vegas this weekend if you have a hot tip for a college or NFL. I am definitely taking the Broncos over Cinccinatti-3.5 and ND 17.5 . Broncs will win big, the ND bet will be a small one cuz they'll win, but prob not by17.5

If Michigan's quarterback is out, and it looks like he is, I'd definitely be taking Minnesota and the 12 or so points they're giving right now. It's going to be painful with a freshman at QB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: perry
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#209105 1 year, 10 months ago
-3.5?? Holy moly I would be all over that!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds