• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

NFL draft thoughts.....

#18752 3 years, 5 months ago
I have 2 home teams. My beloved Buffalo Bills and my adopted Jaguars. I love the GAbbert pick. The jags can be pretty boring and he should liven things up. The Bills definitely need to build a strong defense and I like the Darius pick. But what were the Vikings thinking? Bonehead move, they should have traded down. Anyone been watching? Ps I hate the Jets and Dolphins.
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by neverstop66. Reason: spell
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

Re: NFL draft thoughts.....

#18756 3 years, 5 months ago
Huge 49ers fan here..I've been watching. I'm stoked that we drafted Colin K to be our QB of the future. He has freakish athletic ability for a QB and is a rock solid person, appreciates everything in life as an adopted child. I think he will be a superstar with Harbaugh mentoring him. Plus, apparently we stuck it back to the Cards who wanted him by sliding right ahead of them in position to draft him. They drafted the CB many of us niner fans wanted in the 1st round.

I'm also happy with our 1st round pick, we needed an edge rusher to get after the QB.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by sjfgreenman.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#18758 3 years, 5 months ago
I agree that things are looking up for 49'ers. Getting rid of SIngletary was best move they made this year. I was rooting for him but in the end it turned out he had no business being head coach and 2 years of not bad talent in a questionable division was wasted.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#18763 3 years, 5 months ago
yea 49ers are my team to, though I'm npot to huge into it (knowing everybodys names n stuff) and I'm not exacly sure why I started liking them since I live in CT but I have ever since a little kid and still my team today.....nice to know its looking better for them, allthough they did say that last year to.....
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#18764 3 years, 5 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
yea 49ers are my team to, though I'm npot to huge into it (knowing everybodys names n stuff) and I'm not exacly sure why I started liking them since I live in CT but I have ever since a little kid and still my team today.....nice to know its looking better for them, allthough they did say that last year to.....

Better to be a 49'ers fan than a Patriots fan lol. That should get a rise out of some Northeasters here. Go Bills!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#18780 3 years, 5 months ago
My beloved Brown's better draft some workhorse running backs and beef up that defensive line
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#18804 3 years, 5 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
My beloved Brown's better draft some workhorse running backs and beef up that defensive line

i only know of one person that is a Cleveland Browns fan hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and he uses the word beloved to describe them too , and had a dog named george
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#18807 3 years, 5 months ago
foow foow
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#18811 3 years, 5 months ago
I don't have anything to do with the nicks dog guy
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#18812 3 years, 5 months ago
nick is a HUGE browns fan lol
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds