• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217707 1 year, 10 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I've never, ever said I had any kind of upper hand, or tried to be anything but positive around here. But as much as i enjoy this place, I'm getting tired of the personal attacks, which I don't feel are deserved. It's time for a break for me.

You're right I suppose in that you've never, ever said you had any kind of upper hand. It does seem though that you've been very active in trying to steer things in a way you see fit.
Sue, take that frown and turn it upside down. Maybe find another outlet for your passions. Perhaps a local chapter of ASPCA....volunteer some time if you have it. This weekend I plan to do something to help victims of hurricane Sandy.
It seems the cracks in this place are becoming evident. Frankly this drama has consumed me and it's time to go out and do something positive now.

The difference between she and you is she doesn't take the snyde asinine attitude you do. She offers a peace flag and you TRY to belittle her and brag about helping victims of Hurricane Sandy

BTW, are you also known as MacArthur or wits or stiw or scott???

just wondering where all the bitterness comes from
-- smell every flower --
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217717 1 year, 10 months ago
kevin wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
I've never, ever said I had any kind of upper hand, or tried to be anything but positive around here. But as much as i enjoy this place, I'm getting tired of the personal attacks, which I don't feel are deserved. It's time for a break for me.

You're right I suppose in that you've never, ever said you had any kind of upper hand. It does seem though that you've been very active in trying to steer things in a way you see fit.
Sue, take that frown and turn it upside down. Maybe find another outlet for your passions. Perhaps a local chapter of ASPCA....volunteer some time if you have it. This weekend I plan to do something to help victims of hurricane Sandy.
It seems the cracks in this place are becoming evident. Frankly this drama has consumed me and it's time to go out and do something positive now.

The difference between she and you is she doesn't take the snyde asinine attitude you do. She offers a peace flag and you TRY to belittle her and brag about helping victims of Hurricane Sandy

Are you suggesting that people on this forum use multiple user names? To answer your question, I have never had multiple user names, as if to suggest I'd use them simultaneously. So, in short, the answer is no, I'm not any of those people.

I didn't try to belittle her. In all fairness I've sited some things about Sue I've discovered that I like. I offered a sincere suggestion how she might take some of the large amounts of time she spends here and apply it somewhere else. Don't think what I said could be construed about bragging either.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#217720 1 year, 10 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
kevin wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Are you suggesting that people on this forum use multiple user names? To answer your question, I have never had multiple user names, as if to suggest I'd use them simultaneously. So, in short, the answer is no, I'm not any of those people.

I didn't try to belittle her. In all fairness I've sited some things about Sue I've discovered that I like. I offered a sincere suggestion how she might take some of the large amounts of time she spends here and apply it somewhere else. Don't think what I said could be construed about bragging either.

I like this site because of Sue and people like her, so take your sincerity somewhere else

Dude, I like many of your posts, but find this animosity to be pretty goddamn rude, please try to be more cordial and treat people as they treat you
-- smell every flower --
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217724 1 year, 10 months ago
kevin wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
kevin wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

I like this site because of Sue and people like her, so take your sincerity somewhere else

Dude, I like many of your posts, but find this animosity to be pretty goddamn rude, please try to be more cordial and treat people as they treat you

Wait a second there, bud. Until today I never targeted anyone on this form, EVER. But just today I'm being called a troll and read a laundry list of my transgressions. So where do you suppose that came from? I've surmised that someone here didn't like me, and maybe that was accelerated by a picture I posted today. The picture it seems some find funny and some get waayyyyy over sensitive about. And let me remind you that I have never directly confronted anyone. That's for which this discussion stemmed from. You might have come on board a little late today, so if you're that concerned go back and read some earlier posts.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#217788 1 year, 10 months ago
nycdave wrote:
I like Sue. I don't see her as wanting to be an Emperor. Anarchy seems to be the governing model for most internet sites. I like a good fight and all, but character assassination seems like such a base form of communication. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I like Sue also my fellow monkey wrangler, and how do I know she doesn't want to be emperor? Well, my find feathered friend, I want to be emperor! With that said, the court will rule that no more arguing will go on in this here thread. This is my court here, my rules, and I am down with OPP, yeah she knows me. I'm sorry did I say my court! Oh goodness, there is other judges here, sorry brothers! In paragraph 6 verse 12 part 2, if a judge apologizes to another judge then so be it.
I have deliberated and liberated all the facts so far, on one hand, we have freedom of speech and on the other hand, we have personal attacks. I'm not sure how this courtroom turned into another case of Jerry Springer show, but it needs to stop. I do not come into this courtoom to find out I actually have to work. This legal system was created to allow us tax write-offs and a few incentives like loose women.
I am encouraged to discover that Ophelila is not really a female gorilla but a male gorilla with hidden balls. This explains the sudden urge for Ophelia to flip me over and in her simian words, make love from behind. While I wrestle with the idea that a primate took advantage of me again, I cannot forget from where it is I come from, I can't not forget the people that love me, hold on.. Turn that shit down! Ophelia was listening to Mellencamp. Don't flip me off you gorilla bastard! And stay away from my Cocoa Puffs!!
Anyhow, back to the proceedings. where was I? Oh yes, everyday I go to work in my big black furry robe and sit back behind this bench, struggling to find reason in this great big goofy world, and sometimes I can and many times I can't, but I've learned that's okay. If I want to wear a penis pump underneath this robe then I'm fine with that. I'm like a fine wine, only lacking the grapes and raisins and whatever other shit goes into Mad Dog 20/20.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#217789 1 year, 10 months ago
OMG.. Sue, please, for the love of GOD, STFU already...go find something else to do with your time...stop acting like you have unicorns and rainbows flowing from your ass....the mob mentality here is old...why dont you go start your own message board where you can have your little mob and play your silly word games....I hardly come here anymore because I can't stand your constant posting, judging, and thinking you are Lord of the Furthur Forum...Pompus beatch!
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217812 1 year, 10 months ago
I want to dissent and say I damn well paid for my judges robe too. It reeks of decaying banana and monkey sweat. I digress, you are the Captain...kinda like the chief justice of the Supreme Monkey Court -- but even in that court they release both the verdict and the dissenting opinions. I'm a flea bit peanut monkey..... All my friends are junkies ....... That's not really true . My opinions will be left leaning...( as a I am left handed primate)
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#217825 1 year, 10 months ago
This legal system was created to allow us tax write-offs and a few incentives like loose women.
I'm like a fine wine, only lacking the grapes and raisins and whatever other shit goes into Mad Dog 20/20.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by ecojaded.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217915 1 year, 10 months ago
The defense has some news relevant to the status of chief justice Capt. Tony. It appears he was a partner in a gerbil farm that was found to be in inadequate condition. Consequently he and his partners were summoned to appear in another court, but failed to show. Apparently warrants were issued, so you might want to seek legal counsel. Btw, did you get my business card for an associate, Sal Goodman? Anyway, our evidence is based on one of your gerbils that escaped, whose name is Lemmiwinks. Fortunately he found Cattatifish in the small intestine, who assisted in saving his life. Upon his escape he notified authorities and described a scenario that would suggest severe derelict management. Therefore I see no other solution than to call for a mistrial.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#217991 1 year, 10 months ago
No one can bring charges against me in my own courtroom. In paragraph 23 verse 3 Part 4 at the bottom in quotations reads the following: no one can bring charges against me in my own courtroom. How can we provide swift justice if anarchy reigns? i suggest tying up several hippies of my choice and rolling them over the edge of Niagara Falls, whoever survives is killed. Sounds fair to me. I'm like a fresh squeezed lemon in a bowl of lemonade and other shit like that.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217995 1 year, 10 months ago
CT, you better get some counsel. Then hope you don't get dis-robed, or dis-barred or whatever. Please don't get dis-robed, this is a family show.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds