• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31835
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217628 1 year, 9 months ago
I'd like to make a motion that no offensive, photoshopped pictures of the flag be allowed on the Forum, and that the Flag thread is to be used for legitimate, positive Flag-related purposes only. I propose that anyone posting such trash should be fed to the monkeys. Your honors, I leave it in your capable, troll-mollifying hands.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3204
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217632 1 year, 9 months ago
Geez this will be a trying case and will need the full order of ~roos~ to help hear every-side and angle of these perspectives.

Capt Tony, NYC Dave, Scarlet Fire. This case awaits your full review.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, nycdave, SunshineSue
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5579

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217648 1 year, 9 months ago
I knew when I first saw the Captain Tony appreciation thread this morning, that it would only be a matter of time b4 this court would be back in session. At this moment I am planning out which party favors will be on the menu 4 2nites Webcast. It is after all a Great Room Gala Opening event, or something like that. Will planning 4 2nite, interfere with my ability to address the issues on the court docket? Hey we have made substantial decisions being less than sober b4, so why should this case be any different. Capt. T may still be basking in the glow of his appreciation thread (never mind who started it).
I was going to start offering opinions b4 hearing any evidence, however... It might just harsh my mellow! There is after all a show tonight. I know, I know. I took on the responsibility of doing somethingorother on this court, so I just can't not show any interest cause I'm not in the mood.
Okay let the festivities commence. Has any alerted the Monkeys?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217658 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'd like to make a motion that no offensive, photoshopped pictures of the flag be allowed on the Forum, and that the Flag thread is to be used for legitimate, positive Flag-related purposes only. I propose that anyone posting such trash should be fed to the monkeys. Your honors, I leave it in your capable, troll-mollifying hands.


I have not seen these photos, but since we do not rely on evidence in this court, I say we feed these fiends to Ophelia. She is a full grown gorilla, that is until now, has been an experiment myself and Eco have been involved in. I cannot tell you of these experiments and Eco has been told to remain silent on this also. I believe in swift justice. If anyone knows of a human being that needs eaten or partially maimed please forward the correct information to me or any of the other judges on this board. We are here to serve accordingly, and if blood must be shed to keep this hippie lifestyle healthy then so be it. In the words of Allen Ginsberg, "Fuck Wendys." I never understood what that meant until now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217659 1 year, 9 months ago
nycdave wrote:
I knew when I first saw the Captain Tony appreciation thread this morning, that it would only be a matter of time b4 this court would be back in session. At this moment I am planning out which party favors will be on the menu 4 2nites Webcast. It is after all a Great Room Gala Opening event, or something like that. Will planning 4 2nite, interfere with my ability to address the issues on the court docket? Hey we have made substantial decisions being less than sober b4, so why should this case be any different. Capt. T may still be basking in the glow of his appreciation thread (never mind who started it).
I was going to start offering opinions b4 hearing any evidence, however... It might just harsh my mellow! There is after all a show tonight. I know, I know. I took on the responsibility of doing somethingorother on this court, so I just can't not show any interest cause I'm not in the mood.
Okay let the festivities commence. Has any alerted the Monkeys?


the monkeys are ready, brother, only one more cock ring to administer and we are ready to roll.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217661 1 year, 9 months ago
the defense presnets its evidence


uhoh.jpg




yes, painful as it is to some of you to look at. Probably along the lines of seeing dead kittens or starving Ethiopians.

However there are those who find this funny.

When your honor is done administering cock rings and defecating in the garbage disposal we'd like a ruling.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217662 1 year, 9 months ago
again, for those who are pretty thin skinned..........

this picture was not to cast any aspersions on ANYONE who has ever been photographed with this flag. The question arose, where's the flag? It's not depicted to be ablaze, nor trampled on.....it appears to be held and unsoiled. For all we know these women are looking at it asking "what the heck is this?"

The defense rests
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217664 1 year, 9 months ago
ATG..stand your ground
as I'm sure you will
you are bobby
and Sue is Jill
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1362

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217666 1 year, 9 months ago
Furthur board Jeopardy

I'll take furthur board thank you for $200 Alex

Thank You: Chester

What is any post by Sunshine Sue?

Correct

I'll take further board thank yous for $400 Alex

Thank You: Sunshine Sue

What is any post by Chester?

Correct
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217669 1 year, 9 months ago
Still Takin it Weirder wrote:
Furthur board Jeopardy

I'll take furthur board thank you for $200 Alex

Thank You: Chester

What is any post by Sunshine Sue?

Correct

I'll take further board thank yous for $400 Alex

Thank You: Sunshine Sue

What is any post by Chester?

Correct


I think that's true only 95% of the time
nycdave
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5579

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217673 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm; on the one hand, some of us are big believers in that old freedom of speech dealeo. Like um, everyone has an opinion (and an unmentionable part of the anatomy, (which is neither here not there nor anywhere for that matter).
On the other hand, as always our fearless Captain has bequeathed us with some sage advice. At the risk of a copyright infringement, let us furthur examine the record:
> I say we feed these fiends to Ophelia. She is a full grown gorilla, that is until now, has been an experiment myself and Eco have been involved in. I cannot tell you of these experiments and Eco has been told to remain silent on this also. I believe in swift justice. If anyone knows of a human being that needs eaten or partially maimed please forward the correct information to me or any of the other judges on this board.
Hmm, secret experiments and maiming. This approach to law is just a bit out of the box. To justify such a nonconformist approach, his Magistrate Sir Captain offers the following:
> if blood must be shed to keep this hippie lifestyle healthy then so be it.

A minor note here. Moving back to these secret experiments. Someone let the cat out of the bag. Though I am sure there are more salacious stuff yet to come. Okay, back to the issue at hand. Remind me what that was again? Carry on. I am all ears. Well not all ears. Let us proceed with our search for truth justice and the hippie lifestyle way!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1533

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217675 1 year, 9 months ago
I object. Prosecution is talking gibberish. What does secret experiments have to do with this? Let's see documented proof of this Ophelia. The only Ophelia the defense recognizes is this

Time to create page: 0.29 seconds