Platinum Boarder

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#217679 1 year, 8 months ago
I thought you were McGilla the gorilla
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217680 1 year, 8 months ago
the defense would like to present this to the jury.

furthur.net/forum/general-discussion/119312-best-song-ever

As you'll see there was a deliberate attempt made by friends of the prosecution to bury a thread they felt was not to their liking. A friend of mine seemed to have walked into a mine field, as she was admonished by said friends of the prosecution. Consequently my friend, who is an old time Dead head didn't feel welcome on this forum, and subsequently dropped off.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#217683 1 year, 8 months ago
Defense witness Ophilea:
Was it somethin' that somebody said?
Mama, I know we broke the rules
Was somebody up against the law?
Honey, you know I'd die for you
Ashes of laughter
The ghost is clear

Tony's Ophilea:
Goble Goble Munch Crunch.

I remember someone telling me in Red Rocks that they liked the Phil Zone more than FFF cause everyone in FFF spent all there time getting along. 2 much good vibrations, or something like that.

Well so much for getting along. One is for sport and one is for blood at the point of the knife.
Uh, can we take a 10 minute break to better prepare ourselves to hear furthur abuse, uh I mean evidence? Or find something good in the fridge. Or on television. Perhaps put on a good CD.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217684 1 year, 8 months ago
nycdave wrote:
Defense witness Ophilea:
Was it somethin' that somebody said?
Mama, I know we broke the rules
Was somebody up against the law?
Honey, you know I'd die for you
Ashes of laughter
The ghost is clear

Tony's Ophilea:
Goble Goble Munch Crunch.

I remember someone telling me in Red Rocks that they liked the Phil Zone more than FFF cause everyone in FFF spent all there time getting along. 2 much good vibrations, or something like that.

Well so much for getting along. One is for sport and one is for blood at the point of the knife.
Uh, can we take a 10 minute break to better prepare ourselves to hear furthur abuse, uh I mean evidence? Or find something good in the fridge. Or on television. Perhaps put on a good CD.

Sippin' on a nice bottle conditioned Belgian ale waiting for the prosecution to make its case.
As far as what you said regarding the Furthur forum it seems the emperors clothes are beginning to be seen for what they are.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#217686 1 year, 8 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:

As you'll see there was a deliberate attempt made by friends of the prosecution to bury a thread they felt was not to their liking. A friend of mine seemed to have walked into a mine field, as she was admonished by said friends of the prosecution. Consequently my friend, who is an old time Dead head didn't feel welcome on this forum, and subsequently dropped off.

Please let her know I sent her a PM about that, trying to explain what she stepped into. I truly felt terrible that she inadvertently got caught in some of the WITS/StillTakinItWeirder/McCarthur crossfire (they're all the same person, he's Scott) and that she didn't stick around to try and understand what the problem was. And I was really sorry that for some reason she felt I'd never welcomed her, when I really liked her colored posts in the word/lyric games, and thought I'd said that one more than one occasion.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217689 1 year, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:

Please let her know I sent her a PM about that, trying to explain what she stepped into. I truly felt terrible that she inadvertently got caught in some of the WITS/StillTakinItWeirder/McCarthur crossfire (they're all the same person, he's Scott) and that she didn't stick around to try and understand what the problem was. And I was really sorry that for some reason she felt I'd never welcomed her, when I really liked her colored posts in the word/lyric games, and thought I'd said that one more than one occasion.

the damage is done. Your crocodile tears are acknowledged. What she saw was an attempt by you to manipulate the forum, and she won't have anything to do with it anymore. Too bad because she's a long time Dead head. That's one reason I sent that message to admin to give us another place, "games", for lyric association, word association, etc. so you can't use them to bury threads YOU find unworthy. Let's face it Sue, the time has come for you to change your ways and stop being so domineering. Until you can prove you've spent any of your money or resources to make this forum available to us you are just as equal as anyone else. Posting incessantly does not constitute your having spent your resources, nor give you an upper hand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8fuljen
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#217690 1 year, 8 months ago
I've never, ever said I had any kind of upper hand, or tried to be anything but positive around here. But as much as i enjoy this place, I'm getting tired of the personal attacks, which I don't feel are deserved. It's time for a break for me.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#217698 1 year, 8 months ago
I like Sue. I don't see her as wanting to be an Emperor. Anarchy seems to be the governing model for most internet sites. I like a good fight and all, but character assassination seems like such a base form of communication. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#217702 1 year, 8 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:

the damage is done. Your crocodile tears are acknowledged. What she saw was an attempt by you to manipulate the forum, and she won't have anything to do with it anymore. Too bad because she's a long time Dead head. That's one reason I sent that message to admin to give us another place, "games", for lyric association, word association, etc. so you can't use them to bury threads YOU find unworthy. Let's face it Sue, the time has come for you to change your ways and stop being so domineering. Until you can prove you've spent any of your money or resources to make this forum available to us you are just as equal as anyone else. Posting incessantly does not constitute your having spent your resources, nor give you an upper hand.

Pretty mean spirited post, dont judge people by one post or thought or words from their human lips, lest you also be judged

Friggin Kangaroo Court
-- smell every flower --
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#217703 1 year, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I've never, ever said I had any kind of upper hand, or tried to be anything but positive around here. But as much as i enjoy this place, I'm getting tired of the personal attacks, which I don't feel are deserved. It's time for a break for me.

You're right I suppose in that you've never, ever said you had any kind of upper hand. It does seem though that you've been very active in trying to steer things in a way you see fit.
Sue, take that frown and turn it upside down. Maybe find another outlet for your passions. Perhaps a local chapter of ASPCA....volunteer some time if you have it. This weekend I plan to do something to help victims of hurricane Sandy.
It seems the cracks in this place are becoming evident. Frankly this drama has consumed me and it's time to go out and do something positive now.
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds