• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Kangaroo Court is now in session

#187503 2 years ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i went to court yesterday(infraction you nosey bitches) and the judge was a kind and gracious man
instead of 8 hundred and change, i owe a buck fifty. woot woot.
i really like that rasta monkey
do any of you know rastas who talk with a fake accent? i do. its weird, they say shit like bless up, and all kinds of other stupid shit. it sounds like they have a mouth full of marbles.

Bring em to this court. We shall court martial them on the sheer reason of falsehood. I say fifty lashes and a big hell mary, and my goodness, she is big.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#187505 2 years ago
ecojaded wrote:
images_2012-08-24.jpg

Some of the monkeys have gotten real 9-5's and assumed that they court jurisdiction had ran it's course, but based on today’s court proceedings I see we have some unfinished Monkey Business

Eco, what you have done?! My God, man, we can't have these monkeys working 9 to 5 jobs? They'll end up replacing the human factor.
I know you did this out of the kindness of your heart, but those monkeys are pure evil. I've seen them beat up an old man just for
the fun of it, and then they laugh that horrible monkey laugh. Laugh it up monkeys, it's a party now, but the party has to end.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#187514 2 years ago
With autum in the air and it being election season and all my heart has been bleeding, I mean we invested all of this training in them I thought it was time they took in some income with the court being out to lunch.....they are still sharpe in there violent ways . They have also taking a likening to gin, the entire damn break room stinks of pine, cheap perfume, and bacon.

I should have them it top shape by end of next week, but can you be live that dark maid dressed one is making 50 bucks an hour to throw rubber duckies diped in black light paint in your uncles basement? Shits getting real in the home county.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#187518 2 years ago
ecojaded wrote:
With autum in the air and it being election season and all my heart has been bleeding, I mean we invested all of this training in them I thought it was time they took in some income with the court being out to lunch.....they are still sharpe in there violent ways . They have also taking a likening to gin, the entire damn break room stinks of pine, cheap perfume, and bacon.

I should have them it top shape by end of next week, but can you be live that dark maid dressed one is making 50 bucks an hour to throw rubber duckies diped in black light paint in your uncles basement? Shits getting real in the home county.

Shit is getting real as long as the monkeys can turn a new leaf. I'm all for rehabilitation, I believe in your earnest efforts to help these crazed monkeys. You are a wise bailiff, and I believe we can have those monkeys turning tricks for old Japanese men.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#187527 2 years ago
Captain, may I approach the bench. This morning you directed the following to Mr Begonias: "The monkeys will watch over the court. Scarlet, do not have your way with the monkeys. They are not sex monkeys, they are regular monkeys." I was so impressed with the moral fiber of our court. Even animal activists would be proud. Later this evening (which may have alot to do with it), our esteemed and learned furthur fan then some, issued the following edict: "I believe we can have those monkeys turning tricks for old Japanese men." Woohoo I thought. Party time. Under closer examination (why anyone would want to examine this any closer is beyond me) the court seems willing to pimp out these poor though not so innocent creatures, yet letting Scarlet have some depraved fun has been deemed out of bounds. Then it came to me, the court is teaching a lesson in capitalism. I wounder what Captain Kangaroo would make of all of this. Perhaps we can postpone court for a few to grab some liquid refreshments. Smoke em if u got em.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#187538 2 years ago
well i can see that things are bubbling nicely here, carry on boarders , carry on .
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#187540 2 years ago
I think Captain Kangaroo would call out Dancing Bear!
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Chester
More or less in line

#187541 2 years ago
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#187542 2 years ago
Not looking too sympathetic are they?
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#187629 2 years ago
nycdave wrote:
Captain, may I approach the bench. This morning you directed the following to Mr Begonias: "The monkeys will watch over the court. Scarlet, do not have your way with the monkeys. They are not sex monkeys, they are regular monkeys." I was so impressed with the moral fiber of our court. Even animal activists would be proud. Later this evening (which may have alot to do with it), our esteemed and learned furthur fan then some, issued the following edict: "I believe we can have those monkeys turning tricks for old Japanese men." Woohoo I thought. Party time. Under closer examination (why anyone would want to examine this any closer is beyond me) the court seems willing to pimp out these poor though not so innocent creatures, yet letting Scarlet have some depraved fun has been deemed out of bounds. Then it came to me, the court is teaching a lesson in capitalism. I wounder what Captain Kangaroo would make of all of this. Perhaps we can postpone court for a few to grab some liquid refreshments. Smoke em if u got em.

You are correct, my fellow judge, nycdave, it is a lesson in capitalism. This is why you were chosen among the many applicants to wear these famous robes. You are deep and sympathetic to the movement, but in time, hopefully that will change. you see, the monkeys were here before us, so they know how sex for sale system works, we have got alot of presidents in office due to these monkeys. Don't be fooled by these monkeys. They have seen all evil and they will use it to their own good. We have tried to weed out the rebel rousers but those monkeys are smart.
I was once trapped in a love triangle with those monkeys. Smooth talkers they were, knew all the right words to get me into bed.
Made me feel like I ws the only human there. Which I was, but those monkeys knew how to roll with the charm. Took me years of therapy to come out of it, every time I went to the zoo, I would start humping the glass monkey cages. So you see I've survived, but I know what the powers of monkey poontang can entail.
Time to create page: 1.11 seconds