• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: When will Obama support MY civil rights?

#18809 3 years, 4 months ago
the only things a politician will ever stand up for is the directives of his corporate sponsors
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by the highway terror.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#18850 3 years, 4 months ago
I never think of egg mcmuffins or anything like it. I eat real food. I got busted at a festival 2 summers ago.

Obama is in charge of DeA and FDA.

He is Black Bush.

The house Negro.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#18860 3 years, 4 months ago
My son got caught smoking weed in his car. I paid $800 to get his record expunged so it wont haunt him forever. He turns around and gets caught again. Its gonna haunt him forever. By the way, egg mcmuffins are made from real eggs, real bacon, and almost real cheese . This qualifies as real food in my world.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#18894 3 years, 4 months ago
FaceOnMars wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
actually it would probably drive the price down and taxing it makes a ton of sense one thing politicians like thats a new tax countries in a huge deficet hole,,as for it stopping people from getting high light up a joint in front of RCMH or MSG and see what happens

Sure it makes sense to tax commercial sale, just let those who want to grow their own do so.

Remember how Obama just smirked and made a joke out this at the first "virtual town hall meeting" shortly after taking office. Remember, this was THE MOST POPULAR QUESTION submitted via the internet to be asked of the POTUS.

Smirked and laughed.

^ I'll remember this. He's full of it.

+1 to ^

pandered to the heads to get elected and then laughed at us once he got in
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#19090 3 years, 4 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
My son got caught smoking weed in his car. I paid $800 to get his record expunged so it wont haunt him forever. He turns around and gets caught again. Its gonna haunt him forever. By the way, egg mcmuffins are made from real eggs, real bacon, and almost real cheese . This qualifies as real food in my world.

Not exactly a "good thing", but often times such events can be turned into a positive thing ... or turning point if you will. Maybe one day it won't matter ... of like getting caught running moonshine during the final days of the prohibition.

Otherwise, ever since McDonald's didn't provide full disclosure re: the beef seasoning in their fries, I've only stopped to take a leak in their real bathrooms for the past 10 years!
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#19240 3 years, 4 months ago
>>By the way, egg mcmuffins are made from real eggs, real bacon, and almost real cheese . This qualifies as real food in my world

Glad I don't live in your world.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#19298 3 years, 4 months ago
Shakin Nagan wrote:
>>By the way, egg mcmuffins are made from real eggs, real bacon, and almost real cheese . This qualifies as real food in my world

Glad I don't live in your world.

Im glad as well. Otherwise I would be constantly barraged with pointless self absorbed borderline racist political rants that would eventually force me to let you know how I really feel.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#19365 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh Shakin Nagan I missed you.. You've not been around for a little bit
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#19378 3 years, 4 months ago
Shakin Nagan wrote:
I want to know is when Obama is going to come out in favor and push for the civil rights of the LAST group of Americans to get their, pot smokers.

Brother, I am 100% behind your right to legally smoke pot, and everyone else's for that matter. However, cannabis smokers are not the last the last group of Americans to get their civil rights. Just ask any Gay, Lesbian or Transexual person you know. I'm pretty sure they'd disagree with that first statement.

That being said, I sign every petition I can to help get it legalized and on ballots.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#19380 3 years, 4 months ago
And, StuartSlate...take note. Here in the State of Florida there is a movement to have medical marijuana put on the ballot in 2012. Download the petition here www.pufmm.org/view_page.php?category_id=34&page_id=92 and read about its progress and the politicians on board here ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Florida_M...Marijuana_Amendment_(2012)
You have to download and send the petition just as it says or under Florida law or it will not count! And, please help spread the word.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by jodiah.
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#19387 3 years, 4 months ago
jodiah wrote:
And, StuartSlate...take note. Here in the State of Florida there is a movement to have medical marijuana put on the ballot in 2012. Download the petition here www.pufmm.org/view_page.php?category_id=34&page_id=92 and read about its progress and the politicians on board here ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Florida_M...Marijuana_Amendment_(2012)
You have to download and send the petition just as it says or under Florida law or it will not count! And, please help spread the word.

They can petition all they want. Florida has one of the most conservative legislatures in the country. It will not pass here.

Besides, what about marijuana for non sick adults? If California can't legalize or decriminalize it sure won't happen here. IMO.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#19411 3 years, 4 months ago
When he gets done kicking al-quieda'a ass
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds