• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

Re: When will Obama support MY civil rights?

#19378 3 years, 4 months ago
Shakin Nagan wrote:
I want to know is when Obama is going to come out in favor and push for the civil rights of the LAST group of Americans to get their, pot smokers.

Brother, I am 100% behind your right to legally smoke pot, and everyone else's for that matter. However, cannabis smokers are not the last the last group of Americans to get their civil rights. Just ask any Gay, Lesbian or Transexual person you know. I'm pretty sure they'd disagree with that first statement.

That being said, I sign every petition I can to help get it legalized and on ballots.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#19380 3 years, 4 months ago
And, StuartSlate...take note. Here in the State of Florida there is a movement to have medical marijuana put on the ballot in 2012. Download the petition here www.pufmm.org/view_page.php?category_id=34&page_id=92 and read about its progress and the politicians on board here ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Florida_M...Marijuana_Amendment_(2012)
You have to download and send the petition just as it says or under Florida law or it will not count! And, please help spread the word.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by jodiah.
StuartSlate
Expert Boarder

#19387 3 years, 4 months ago
jodiah wrote:
And, StuartSlate...take note. Here in the State of Florida there is a movement to have medical marijuana put on the ballot in 2012. Download the petition here www.pufmm.org/view_page.php?category_id=34&page_id=92 and read about its progress and the politicians on board here ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Florida_M...Marijuana_Amendment_(2012)
You have to download and send the petition just as it says or under Florida law or it will not count! And, please help spread the word.

They can petition all they want. Florida has one of the most conservative legislatures in the country. It will not pass here.

Besides, what about marijuana for non sick adults? If California can't legalize or decriminalize it sure won't happen here. IMO.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#19411 3 years, 4 months ago
When he gets done kicking al-quieda'a ass
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#19412 3 years, 4 months ago
Obama's to do list
1. Osama -check
2. al-quidea - workin on it
3. economy/ jobs- workin on it
4. real health care reform- workin on it
5 gas prices- workin on it
6. Snakin Nagan - will get to it
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#19420 3 years, 4 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by FaceOnMars.
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#19429 3 years, 4 months ago
The guy boggles my mind. He's not even a good liberal! We have tons of debt (him and Bush's fault) and he caves to the GOP and extends the Bush tax cuts. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Fiscal conservative here btw
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#19431 3 years, 4 months ago
I posted a link to an online petetion regareding this subject on 4/20.

I guess everyone was too focused to sign it.

Please check it out and spead the link.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#19432 3 years, 4 months ago
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#19534 3 years, 4 months ago
Here's why Obama won't do anything: Becvause pot smokers are not standing up and DEMANDING IT HAPPEN. That's why. When that happens, the politicians will listen. Until then, potheads complain about comspiracies and the weather. Find every pot head in your community you can and call your various representatives on the same day. Do something about it. But untiil then, Obama can (safely) not do anything to rock the boat. Why would he when there's not enough people demanding it.

That's how other groups got their rights. And for some reason potheads think Jah will provide change. It's up to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds