• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Wolfgang's Vault

#18033 2 years, 11 months ago
Has anybody here heard of Wolfgang's Vault (I'm sure someone has). They own a shitload of recordings from Bill Grahms archives (not only his either) and about 5 years or so ago they started this site that has been expanding ever since......

www.wolfgangsvault.com

Check it out if you havn't yet.....you can listen for free but your time is limited. I signed up last year (for 1 year) for 50 bux and I'm not sure if they still have this deal but I paid 50 to sign up then they gave me $50 credit towards anything on there site and I can listen as much as I want for the year. Also stuff is cheaper when your a member so I got a bunch of Dead shows from that deal. And they give you a higher quality stream to listen on when your a member to.

They have a ton of Grateful Dead concerts to listen to and you can buy/download all of them. Most are from the late 60s early 70s but they have some up until 91'. They also have 1 Ratdog show along with Phil and Friends and a few Jerry Garcia Band shows. Also 1 Mickey Hart and Plannet Drum set.

Just this week they opened there new video section and right now they have videos of 47 songs between 2 shows by the Grateful Dead.......12/27/77 ..... and 12/31/78. .....I'm just exploring the video section for the first time myself but thought I'd share to

You can sign up for free and listen for 10 hours a week I think.

ps: Theres something from 1 of the Acid Tests to listen to on there....
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Wolfgang's Vault

#18036 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah. I've been a member for a few years. You can just listen to the shows for free, as well as buy them.
And lot's of cool R+R memorabilia.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#18079 2 years, 11 months ago
vid from 12/27/77 ? interesting.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#18080 2 years, 11 months ago
"vid from 12/27/77 ? interesting."

I'm not sure if your asking me cause you can't find it but heres a link to all there Grateful Dead videos just incase.....

www.wolfgangsvault.com/grateful-dead/video/

they also have some Kingfish and Bobby and the Midnites on here to, just audio for Bobby and the Midnites but both for Kingfish.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#18090 2 years, 11 months ago
too bad they don't have video from 12/29/77 ( DP's # 10 )

I get E-Mails from them all the time but never bothered to join.
I may have to check out the freebie offer ! Thanks !
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#18101 2 years, 11 months ago
yea all you gotta do is sign up on their site for free......actually you might not even have to anymore, might just be able to listen. I think its 10 hours a week for free and they might give you a few extra when it runs out.

should of left this link before with all Grateful Dead stuff on the site, not just videos....
www.wolfgangsvault.com/grateful-dead/
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#18103 2 years, 11 months ago
i thought you couldnt charge for dead music? maybe cuz its bill Gs collection hes getting around the rule.with all the free music im loathe to pay for it kinda like sex
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#18105 2 years, 11 months ago
lol well you could listen for free it will just take many months to hear all the Dead music on there site that way....
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#18109 2 years, 11 months ago
most is downloadable on the archive ,does wolfgan let ya listen for free? i actually signed up there.ithink i get emails from him never go tho
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#18115 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome site.

They played/posted the ENTIRE Last Waltz on Thanksgiving a couple of years ago.

It is just so fun to explore. Lots of Don Kirshner Rock concerts.......

Raise your cane if you remember those.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds