• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

Taper Question

#17807 3 years, 3 months ago
Does anyone out there know if you can get taper section tix to set up a camera? Not a video camera, but a professional camera and tripod to document Summer Tour for the community and forum?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Taper Question

#17808 3 years, 3 months ago
contact he bands management maybe
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#17846 3 years, 3 months ago
jodiah wrote:
Does anyone out there know if you can get taper section tix to set up a camera? Not a video camera, but a professional camera and tripod to document Summer Tour for the community and forum?

I would like to see somebody do a video...start it from "The End of the Road"..and show now.... I always want to videotape in lot but am hesitant because not everyone is ok with their faces being put on film. I am so in for a VIDEO of now....but a good camera and lots of pictures will do. Best of luck to you
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: jodiah
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#17858 3 years, 3 months ago
as long as the camera doesn't have flash most venues don't prohibit them , not sure about tripods
the band management route sounds like the way to go
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#17873 3 years, 3 months ago
I'm with you Abba. I was thinking the same thing, but a lot of people don't like to be on video. However, I want to document as much of the tour as I can. Inside photos and videos of the are normally focused at the band and everyone else is either a blur or shot from behind. But, outside if the community wants it, I would be happy to document that as well. I also have a special fish eye lens that clearly captures the subject, but blurs and distorts everyone and everything around it. You'd still be able to tell it was the lot, but faces that didn't want to be the focus would be unrecognizable. Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by jodiah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17890 3 years, 3 months ago
the problem with video is i think you have to get consent to film inside because people expect to not be filmed while inside a show and i think they have to forwarned so they can opt out,lots of legal issues i would imagine.They band also need control ,review of the images shown so im gonna guess its no .
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#17912 3 years, 2 months ago
jodiah wrote:
I'm with you Abba. I was thinking the same thing, but a lot of people don't like to be on video. However, I want to document as much of the tour as I can. Inside photos and videos of the are normally focused at the band and everyone else is either a blur or shot from behind. But, outside if the community wants it, I would be happy to document that as well. I also have a special fish eye lens that clearly captures the subject, but blurs and distorts everyone and everything around it. You'd still be able to tell it was the lot, but faces that didn't want to be the focus would be unrecognizable. Anyone else have any thoughts on the matter?

Seems like it is worth a shot...capture your own film from lot. If you want to get up in someones face you can just ask them.. if you don't ask the answer is already no. I'm in.....but I can already hear the people bitching just like in The GD movie.."When and how will I get my royalites?" ...you will be glad in 5 years....sound familiar.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds