• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

Re: STELLA!!!!!

#212090 1 year, 9 months ago
only one stella for the whole west coast tour as well... But it was DELISH!
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#212112 1 year, 9 months ago
23atwell wrote:
No doubt they will in fall tour. It is weird though. Maybe bobby doesn't want JK to steal the show
He had no choice at the wellmont jk and jackie were the show uncle phil had more active facial expressions and totally more fun if ya ask me and i would pay double to see phil and friends than to see furthur again.Again maybe im a lil furthured out but man those wellmont shows were just sickkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The stella was amazing and we have it on video if ya want it.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#212115 1 year, 9 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
23atwell wrote:
No doubt they will in fall tour. It is weird though. Maybe bobby doesn't want JK to steal the show
He had no choice at the wellmont jk and jackie were the show uncle phil had more active facial expressions and totally more fun if ya ask me and i would pay double to see phil and friends than to see furthur again.Again maybe im a lil furthured out but man those wellmont shows were just sickkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The stella was amazing and we have it on video if ya want it.

luckily for you JR you can spend double to see phil lesh and friends at terrapin crossroads, and you don't have to see furthur again!

watch out, i've expressed the same opinion and been flamed. you may be told that musicians phil deems worthy of playing with him are not, by people who are not musicians.

glad you guys are having fun. now give us back phil!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#212135 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i_be_sublime wrote:
23atwell wrote:

luckily for you JR you can spend double to see phil lesh and friends at terrapin crossroads, and you don't have to see furthur again!

watch out, i've expressed the same opinion and been flamed. you may be told that musicians phil deems worthy of playing with him are not, by people who are not musicians.

glad you guys are having fun. now give us back phil!
Well my friend let them say what they say but how often are they out there doing it and how many repeats have they seen under furthur to have wish you were here space your face off and well whatever NO you may not have phil back yet!!!!Soon just not yet
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#212166 1 year, 9 months ago
+1 on wanting PL&F back...but not with constantly rotating musicians. Phil works in 2-3 year cycles. He can pull the utmost out of them within that period, and then they plateau (or so it seems). I'd like to see a 5-year PL&F band, but it doesn't seem to work that way for how he operates and thinks. And it has NOTHING to do with my continued high opinion of Furthur. PL&F explores more and feels more free. One captain and no baggage (a term I know many will take offense to when applying it to Sunshine Becker and Jeff Pehrson. Just like when there was one drummer*, it is easier to turn the big ship on a dime with fewer folk, and though they might not seem like musician weight, I think their presence is felt on stage).

*I don't have a preference for single-drummer GD. I'm a big Mickey fan.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#212200 1 year, 9 months ago
I still love you Bobby!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#212211 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I still love you Bobby!!

As long as he's not playing that awful screeching guitar. It's funny when I'm hearing it live I don't notice it, but in the downloads it sounds atrocious. Sorry Bobby fans.
The voices tell me what to say
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#212214 1 year, 9 months ago
It does sound awful on the recordings, and you cannot tell one guitar from another of his. "Oh, he switched there?"
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds