• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
carlspackler
Fresh Boarder

Football Pools

#17294 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey all,

If you had a football pick em pool of deadheads and 3 of them welched out on the payment what would you do?

How about if they were posting about going to shows and playing golf while oweing this dough?

I just wonder if calling them out is cool or what you guys think?

I just have a real problem with dishonest people.......

Opinions appreciated.

Thanks
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: Football Pools

#17297 3 years, 3 months ago
hound 'em til you get what's yours.
If you can't pay , don't bet.
It's about the respect
carlspackler
Fresh Boarder

#17299 3 years, 3 months ago
Thats my take as well....I mean it sucks to have to call people out publically but its been 3 and a half months and several "checks in the mail" lies. The real thing is that the pool moderator paid the winners in full and now is in the bag for a 150 bucks. Its not the money but the principal. Anyone know jughead, mpage or canyon critter from philzone? These are the 3 welchers who have all lied about sending the money.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#17304 3 years, 3 months ago
That's a tough one because as soon as you call someone out publicly on any kind of BS most likely they will play the victim card, say screw you now that you are trying to ruin my reputation by trolling me. You end up looking like the bad guy when you are just trying to seek justice.

I'd say think about letting it go and maybe it's not a good idea posting their names, much as you feel something dishonest is taking place. Is it worth more drama?
Then again, how can you trust them the next time?

Did you give them warning that you would post this? Are you sure they took this pool seriously? Can they make it up to you in CD's or other barter? Just throwing some ideas out there.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by sjfgreenman.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17330 3 years, 3 months ago
COD is the only way to go i won a 1000 a fews years back when the steelers won the superbowl bought a 20 box at local sandwich place the last field goal sealed the deal for me
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 3.33 seconds