• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
yatkoj
Junior Boarder

Re: What summer fest are you really going to?

#17717 3 years, 4 months ago
any1 that doesnt mind big but not huge festie should deff check out all good this year if ur close enough deff worth it best part no over lapping sets u get to see every band no picking and choosing who to...if i had to choose between primus and moe i would be pissed lol
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#17780 3 years, 4 months ago
at bonnaroo(to which i will never return, fukn lill wayne and m&m? that shit has woodstock 94 written all over it, you put that many peeps in one place, most on drugs, and then play music that is inheritedly violent and geared toward t.v. babies, shits gonna hit the fan. dont git me wrong i like m&m, just dont think i would go to a concert.) anyways at bonnaroo in 04 i thnk i had to choose between missing the end of the deads set, or missing the begining of ween or primuses as ween and primus overlapped, primus waited for the boys to git down playin b4 hittin the stage and the blew the crowd away. left with a new respect for ALL members of Primus
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#18265 3 years, 4 months ago
Roo ONE was enough for me. I am not going back..

I am going to Pgrooves Amberland. I am skipping ALLGOOD for 4 furthur shows the last ones of Summer Tour.

raleigh>AtL
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#18283 3 years, 4 months ago
Telluride Bluegrass Festival

Waiting on furthur's announcement for early fall run to insure no conflicts; if not, definitely some of Telluride Blues & Brews

Don't have a ticket in hand, but will try to visit the festival in Felton, CA on Sunday of Shoreline if furthur does not announce a 3rd show. Peter Rowan is playing on that Sunday.

The only other one on the realistic radar is Yarmony Grass ... and if not, then almost definitely at least one day of Telluride Jazz fest.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds