• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

What summer fest are you really going to?

#17231 2 years, 11 months ago
that means tickets paid for. Or vacation time booked.

And why are you choosing the ones you are going to?

Me...nada.....But I'm sponsoring my Dead spawn to go to All Good and I will be watching some iclips couch tour....

Hang Out 5.20-22
Summer Camp 5.27-29
Mountain 6.2-5
Lynx
Visitor

Re: What summer fest are you really going to?

#17234 2 years, 11 months ago
I, like Terrapin Sedation, will be doing couch tour (different couch though). I WISH I could do Telluride Bluegrass festival... that would be my #1 choice... but alas I work a seasonal job and so it just can't happen. Greensky Bluegrass tomorrow night in Burlington though!!!!! Come on out!!!!
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

#17257 2 years, 11 months ago
As of now i will be at All Good, but i want to try to go the night at vibes furthur is playing also.
Chester
More or less in line

#17258 2 years, 11 months ago
Really not planning anything other than a couple of individual shows. That could change. I'll have to see what kind on money,
and time are available to me. Lynx, if I lived closer to Burlington, I'd be there. Have fun!.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#17262 2 years, 11 months ago
ever since i got heat stroke those festival events dont work for me I like nite shows,guess im getting old,will be hitting several shows tho summer tour
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#17266 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't have any solid plans but I want to hit All Good and Grateful Fest at the Ledges if possible
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#17271 2 years, 11 months ago
Strawberry Music Festival...Strawberry is a strong family...check out the theme camps on their website sometime

10th Annual String Summit @ Hornings Hideout..it's heaven up there. This is going to be a barnburner! Just look at the lineup

Grey Fox or the Art Festival at Sterling Stage so I can head east, see Mom in NH and maybe hang with my old Max Creek buddies if I hit Sterling

Outside Lands..I can walk there and back from home. Can't beat that

I dream of Telluride Bluegrass or Rockygrass someday, maybe Delfest
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
ratdogfreak
Junior Boarder

#17303 2 years, 11 months ago
the only festival i have tix in hand for is the only one i go to EVERY SINGLE YEAR. The oregon country fair, easily my faovrite weekend of the summer every year.
"a short while back the door flung wide
we all saw good luck on the other side
the door blew shut but here's the deal
dreams are lies, it's the dreaming that's real"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#17415 2 years, 11 months ago
got my Gathering of the Vibes camping pass(2) right when they went on sale in oct/nov 2010, I think they were $150 initially this year, up from $135 for the starting price the year before. It's $205 now and will keep going up as it gets closer, the single day tickets don't go up though, except I think day of show they are more expensive.

Why am I going to Vibes? well because its completley dedicated to and all about the music of the Grateful Dead, and the last few years its been right in my home state. ....will be the first time camping at any festival for me, I just did 1 day the other years I went. Gotta miss Thursday to for Furthur in Mansfield but thats fine.

no more for me. I'll see other bands when there not to far from home but all my traveling/time off/money and everything is saved for seeing Bobby and Phil as much as I can. ......don't really know of any other festivals in my area - Maine is a long drive but Nativa looked good before they cancled it.
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
i'm in the world to change the world

#17421 2 years, 11 months ago
Shenandoah Riverside Festival - I've recently become a huge fan of the little guys, and you can't beat the location!
Delfest - went for the first time last year and fell in love with it!!
Gratefulfest - this year will be my first. i've heard nothing but amazing things about this weekend and can't wait to check it out!!!
All Good - this was the first festival I ever attended, it will always have a place in my heart
Bear's Picnic - another small one, love the area and will be meeting up with folks I don't see nearly enough
I know it's not until next year, but I'm doing Jam in the Dam in March
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds